Chapter eight

*niall*

I noticed that Ariana has been gone for awhile so I went over to the bar to check on her. I got there and saw zayn and Ariana talking. He stepped forward and kissed her.

I could tell she was trying to push him away but she couldn't. I ran over there and she kneed zayn in the nuts and slapped him. He fell to the floor when I got to Ariana.

"Are you ok!? Did he hurt you?" I asked and hugged her. "No he only kissed me. I'm pretty sure he passed out though so we will tell him tomorrow." She said and I nodded still hugging her.

We gathered up the other lads and went home since zayn was unconscious. I'm the car I told them that zayn kissed Ariana and that was why he passed out.

They all understood and then I had to tell them about us. "The reason she pushed him away was because me and Ari are dating." I said and they looked shocked besides Liam who was smirking.

"Liam why are you smirking?" I asked and he laughed. "I'm smirking because you guys made it obvious." Liam said and I gasped dramatically.

"What! No we did not!" I said and Ariana laughed at me. "Wait. When did you guys start dating then?" Louis asked.

"Only three days ago. We were going to keep it a secret longer but we wanted zayn to stop so he has to know. But we couldn't just tell him so we had to tell you guys too." Ariana said and snuggled into my side closing her eyes.

"You were gonna keep it a secret longer than three days! You guys are evil!" Harry said and looked away from us. We laughed at him then got to the hotel.

"I'm gonna put Ariana in bed." I said as she was asleep in my arms and went upstairs. I got to her room and took her clothes off besides her underwear and bra.

I put one of my shirts on her then tucked her into the bed. I left the room and went downstairs. "We took zayn to his room." Liam said and I nodded.

"Do you love her?" Louis asked and I looked up into his eyes then back down. "Um. Yeah. I really do." I said fidgeting with my fingers and smiling.

"Awwww. This boy is love crazy." Harry said and squished up my cheeks. "Get off Harold!" I said and started hitting his hands playfully.

"Only if you give me a kiss." Harry said and puckered his lips. "Dude. We both have a girlfriend." I said and backed away.

An hour later we were playing truth or dare again. "Ok Liam your turn." Louis said after he ate a raw piece of chicken. "Ok Niall. Truth or dare?" Liam asked me.

"Dare." I said and smirked. "Pick two of us to kiss your cheeks besides me while I take a picture." Liam said and I groaned.

"Harry and Louis come here. Let's get this photo over with." I said and they laughed and came over here. They kissed my cheeks and Liam got his phone out.

"Smile Niall!" Liam said and I smiled and laughed. Liam took pictures and I heard footsteps behind me.

"Are you cheating on me Niall?" Ariana asked and ran to Harry fake crying. "Aw don't worry honey. He's not worth your time." Harry cooed at her and hugged her.

"Harry!" I groaned and they laughed. Ariana came over to me and sat down. "I'm sowy Niall." She said and snuggled into my arm. I laughed at her and smiled.

"It's ok. Wanna play truth or dare with us?" I asked and she nodded. "Ok then. It's my turn so Harry. Truth or dare?" I asked and smirked at him.

"Dare." Harry said. "Ok. I dare you to jump into the pool right now." He ran upstairs and we all followed him. We got outside and he took his shirt off and got onto the diving board.