Chapter ten

Hi loves! I just want to warn you that this chapter is a little PG-13!

*ariana*

Why would Niall do that? And that girl. In her tight blue dress with her boobs popping out. As I walked away from the club I thought about Niall and that girl.

Tears kept streaming down my face and my nose was runny. I took my shoes off and picked them up in my feet. I knew I shouldn't of started dating him again. This was all a huge mistake. Maybe I should leave the penthouse and go back home. It was the best thing to do.

I got to the hotel and went to the top floor. When I got in there I saw all the boys watching toy story. Niall was sitting on the couch crying and then stood up once he saw me.

More tears fell down my face and and I looked away and walked to the stairs when Niall grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Ariana! Please don't leave me. I- I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. Please let me explain." Niall begged and I took my hand away from him slapped his face and ran up to my room.

"But I love you." I heard him whisper at the top of the stairs.

I changed into a camisole and pajama pants then listened to sappy romance songs. I regret slapping him back then but he cheated on me. He deserved it.

And I actually thought he would be the sweet, loving Niall he was three years ago. I eventually fell asleep around midnight.

I barely slept at all last night and i was so tired today. I put on my own sweatshirt and then went downstairs for breakfast. I saw Niall and Liam on the couch talking quietly when I got downstairs and took a quick glance and them than went into the kitchen.

I made cereal for myself then went back upstairs into my room and decided to get ready for the day. I looked into the mirror and saw that I had tears staining my face.

I washed my face then changed into some shorts and a white tank top. I thought about Niall again and cried even more. I then texted Liam instead of going downstairs and facing Niall.

Ariana: Hey Li. Can you come up here? I need to talk to you but I don't want to see Niall. Please?

Liam: Yeah I'll be right up. You'll be ok.

I then put my phone down and heard a slight knock on the door. "Come in." I say quietly and Liam comes in and closes the door behind him. He sits next to me and gives me a hug.

"What am I going to do Liam? I love him so much but I can't get back together with him if he is going to go kiss other girls." I say and hug my pillow, crying into it.

"Don't worry love. It will all end out fine. Niall loves you too and he won't eat anything because he feels horrible for you." Liam said and I let more tears out. "But how can I trust him?" I ask and he puts his arm around me.

"Just wait. Before you know it, you will both be coming back to each other. I promise." Liam whispered and I nodded.

Thirty minutes later Liam left and I felt better. I did believe that Niall and I will end up ok but I don't know what Liam's definition of ok is. All day I just thought about how I missed Niall.

And around 2:45, I decided to actually do something. So I decided to go for a swim. I wore a black triangle swimsuit that was like the white one I had on the other day. No one was gonna be there so I didn't care.

I went onto the pool deck and it turns out I was wrong. All the boys were there besides Niall. I waved them all and they said their hi's. I lay down on one of the beach chairs and suntanned for a hour.