Chapter eighteen

*ariana*

Two months later

The boys were leaving in two weeks. Then they will be gone for a year on their tour.

Throughout the last two months, Liam proposed to Danielle after they found out she was pregnant. And Zayn and Marcella bought a house together in California. Louis and Ainsley got a apartment in Texas and got two dogs.

Then Ana and Harry are like the hot power couple that everyone try's to be. And that is about it. There have been no more complications or drama with Niall so we are happy.

Ana is going to college in a month to study fashion at a college somewhere in New York. And Marcella is going to do it with her so they are both very excited.

Then Ainsley is going to study archaeology at NYC. Then the boys are going to be One Direction. And I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do yet.

All damage from the hurricane had been fixed so that's great and me and Niall are in the same apartment building as Liam, Danielle, Ana, and Harry. It's fun being with them but I really miss the others.

Tonight me and Niall are going on a date to a fancy Italian restaurant. He told me that it was very important and to wear the fanciest clothes I own.

It was so cute when he was telling me. He was so excited and he was bouncing on the balls of his feet.

I got dressed in long dress. It was down at my ankles and was the colors of his eyes. That was the reason I had it. It had a long v-neck but was flowing on the bottom.

It had a slit on my right leg that went all the way up to my mid-thigh. I put on tall, white, strapped heals, then walked to our bathroom. I straitened my hair then pushed it behind my shoulders. I did some light makeup then took deep breaths.

I grabbed a small matching handbag and put some necessities in it. I walked into the living room and saw Niall scrolling on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You look gorgeous." He says and kisses my hand. "You look good yourself." I say and he hooks his arms around mine. We walk all the way down to the garage.

He opens the passenger door of the black suburban and I sit down. I watch him walk over to the other side through the window. He looks stressed but smiles when he comes in.

"You really do look beautiful Ariana." Niall says and I blush. "Thank you Niall." I say with some sarcasm. He puts on the radio and we listen to it. It wasn't awkward but it was quiet.

We arrive at the restaurant and go to our tables. "Ok why are you so stressed?" I finally ask him. "Nothing." He says and looks at the menu. I look at my own too but don't let go of the topic.

"Yes, you are. Just tell me what's wrong. It can't be that bad." I say and Niall stays quiet. "Niall." I warn him and he looks up at me. "It's a surprise." He says more excited now than nervous. "Ok then." I say stopping the topic from continuing.

The rest of the dinner was really nice. After we got ice cream. "This is so good. Thank you Niall." I say and throw my cup away.

"Your welcome." Niall says and kisses me. I melt into the kiss. "Where are we going now?" I ask as we walk out of the shop.

"This is the secret part." He says and walks us to his car. "Your scaring me." I say and he smiles at me. We get into his car.

"You need to put this on." Niall says and hands me a blindfold. "Ok?" I say and put it on.

We drive for thirty minutes and talk the whole way. I couldn't get one clue out of him. "We are here!" Niall says and hops out of the car.

I undo my seatbelt then Niall opens my door. He leads me away from the car. We walk in silence for a minute. I'm so scared right now but I stay quiet.