Chapter fifteen

*ariana*

When everyone got back, me and Niall where watching a random show together. "Hey guys." Niall said. I glanced at everyone coming in and they where all wet with a towel.

"Did you guys have fun?" I ask them. "Yeah the waves where huge but the riptide was super strong so we had to be carful." Liam informed me and I nodded.

"Unlike me." I murmured and Niall laughed. I smiled at him and everyone unpacked their stuff.

"Ok Ari we are leaving." Marcella says and I look at her questionably. "We are going upstairs to talk to you dumb dumb." Ainsley said and I laughed at myself.

"Ok then." I agree and walk over to them. We went to my room and got comfortable. I then wait for them to speak. "You should talk to Ana sweetheart." Danielle says and I stay quiet.

I don't even know if I want to talk to her. She did kiss my boyfriend. "Please." Dani whispers. "Fine. Should I invite her over or call her?" I ask them.

"Invite her over." Mar says and I nod. I grab my phone out of my pocket and text her.

Ariana: Hey...we need to talk. Want to come to the hotel in 1 hour?

Ana: Uh yeah I'll come over

"She's coming over." I say and put my phone away. "Yay!" Dani says and I just nod. "We know you guys aren't on good terms but we want you two to work it out." Mar said.

"Yeah I know. I'm giving her another chance. She is my bestfriend after all." I say and smile at them. "Good. Let's go back downstairs." Ainsley says.

We watched tv with everyone for a while but then there was a knock on the door. I stood up knowing it was Ana and walked to the door.

I opened it and she stood there in a black breakfast club shirt with a white turtle neck under it and gray turtleneck. "Hi." She says nervously.

"Hey. Come in. We can go talk privately upstairs." I add and close the door behind her.

Everyone looks up at us and Harry stands up. "Ana?" He asks. "Hey sisters before for misters." I say and we walk upstairs. We go out to the pool deck and sit down on some pool chairs.

"Ariana I'm so sorry about kissing Niall. If you let me explain I will." She says respectfully. "Tell away." I say and motion for her to start.

"Well as I said a week ago, I was going to get some flashlights from Harry's room but I went into Niall's room instead by accident. And then Niall was in there but it was completely dark and we couldn't see each other."

"He kissed me because he thought it was you coming to grab his phone for him but it was me. I admit, I kissed him back at first but I then realized the only boy up there was Niall and I freaked out. Because the thought of kissing your best friends boyfriend is just horrible. But I did it and I'm so so so so so sorry Ari." Ana says to me.

"It's ok. I forgive you. Now that I hear your point of view I'm not as mad." I say and she sighs out of relieve. "Thank you. I won't mess up this time. But what happened with you and Niall?" She asks.

"Well this is going to take a while but..." I told her everything that happened and then we talked for thirty more minutes. "Let's go downstairs and you can talk to Harry and work it out." I say and stand up with her. She nods.

I hold my hand out for her to take and she does. Sh gives me a smile and I give her one in return. We go downstairs and Harry rushes over.

"It's my turn now. Ana?" Harry says and offers his hand to her. She takes it gladly and they run upstairs. "I'm guessing that went well?" Zayn asked and I nodded.