Chapter twenty-one

Sexual content

*ariana*

We arrive at a fancy building and Niall leads me inside. We get to the desk and Niall steps up. "We are here for our wedding party." He says and the woman at the desk nods and points towards a huge set of doors.

We run over to the doors and open them. Inside everyone was already there. Partying, talking, and dancing. People cheer as we walk in.

Ana clears her throat into the microphone and the music stops. "I think it's time for the first dance!" She says and me and Niall step onto the dance floor.

He puts his hands and my hips and I hold his neck in my hands. The music starts and we sway side to side. I smile and stare at Niall. He looks so happy. Maybe even happier than me. But in that moment, it's just me and him

The song ends and we leave the dance floor to go talk to people. I see my mom walking over to us smiling.

"I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you guys live happily ever after." She says with tears in her eyes. I hug her then walk away after one last smile for her. We walk over to Niall's parents and Greg.

"Hello Ariana. It's so nice to see you after so long. I was surprised when Niall told me that you two were back together. He talked about you so dreamily. It was so cute." Maura tells me. I giggle at Niall and he blushes.

"Yeah, it's so nice to see you once again. How are you Greg. You look much more mature now." I say with a smile.

"I'm good. You guys?" He asks us.

"We are great. And we will be for a long time." Niall says looking at me.

"Well we will let you go talk to your friends now. It was nice talking to you." Bobby says and I nod. We walk away and I giggle. "Talking to your mom about me?" I tease him and he laughs.

We make our way over to the boys and girls. "Bro, we got to have a manly talk with you." Zayn says and they pull him away from me. He blows me and a kiss and I blush.

"Awwww. You guys are too in love. I can't take it." Marcella whines and I laugh at her.

"I'm so happy right now. I know I've made the right choice. I can feel it." I say confidently.

"Not gonna lie, I want to get married now. Like really badly." Ana says.

"Do you now?" Harry asks from behind her. She gasps and covers her mouth. "I said nothing. And you heard nothing too. Don't get any ideas." She warns him. He laughs at her and wraps his arm around her.

"Who's ready to get dead-ass drunk tonight?" Ana's says and pulls Marcella to the bar with her.

"May I dance with you?" Harry asks me and holds out a hand. I take it and he leads me to the dance floor.

A slower song starts and he holds my hips as I hold his neck.

"I want you to know that you really make Niall happy. And I'm very happy for you two. Whatever even happened between us back then, I want us to forget it and just be friends." He tells me while we dance.

"I can do that. And thank you. I personally am very much happy for you and Ana too. She really loves you." I say and he blushes.

"I know. And I think that you should talk to Ana about Ainsley." He says and i furrow my eyebrows.

"What happened between Ainsley and Ana?" I ask and he hesitates. He then twirls me.

"She should be the one to tell you I think. But I don't know anyways." He tells me and I nod.