Chapter twenty-three

*ariana*

I had to take a quick shower after what happened on the couch and changed clothes again since the others where all covered in sweat. I put on black leggings and a purple sweater.

"Niall are you ready to go?" I ask from the hotel room door. He comes out of the bedroom and with his bag and a full smile.

"Ready. Let's go." He says and we leave the room and get into the elevator. "Thank you for getting that time just for the two of us." I tell Niall quietly. "No problem babe. It was worth it." He says and wraps his arm around me.

We get out of the elevator and enter the lobby. Niall hands the keycard to a lady then we leave and get in the tour bus that was waiting for us.

The door opens and we go back to where the boys were. "How was it?" Harry says smirking and raising his eyebrows.
"What do you expect? It was basically a honeymoon." I say and laugh at him.

"I don't know. How about you tell me every detail." Harry says and Niall swats him. "Hey. I'm warning you." Niall murmurs and Harry chuckles.

"Harry they probably just had sex over and over again till we picked them up." Louis says not looking away from his phone. He's not lying.

I ignore them both and go in the back to put my luggage away. I go back to the room and Harry is pretending to make out with someone while facing away from all of us.

"Shut up it wasn't like that." Niall says annoyed. I sit down next to him and he wraps his arm around me. "Gossiping about how we had sex?" I tease Niall and poke his cheeks.

"Yeah. You aren't?" He asks me and I laugh. "But seriously guys. Back off. If you've seen twilight breaking dawn part 1 you would know that all honeymoons are basically the same!" Niall raises his voice and I hold in my laugh.

"Are you a secret twihard?" I ask him and he smiles. "Hell yeah! Team Jacob." Niall says and we all laugh at him.

"Nah team Edward." Harry says. "Your just saying that because you look like him." Liam says and Harry gasps. "Am not! But thank you."

"I agree with Harry." I say and Zayn nods. "Same." He says and Louis looks up finally. "Yeah Jacob is better." Louis says and we all look at him.

"Never." Harry says and I sigh. "Stop fighting over something this stupid." I say and roll my eyes.

"But Jacob is better because he won't eat Bella and because he has a better body. And his abs and better than Edward's. And then Bella and Jacob could've been happy and Bella could be able to see her family." Niall says and I sigh again.

"But since Edward and Bella got together then Jacob got to imprint on their daughter so they all found their true love and became happy." Zayn says.

"And Edward has much bigger and better muscles than Jacob. And he sparkles when Jacob doesn't." Danielle says.

***

Five hours later of this same conversation we arrived at a new hotel in Pennsylvania. The boys have a concert tomorrow night then we leave the morning after that to go to the other side of the state for another concert.

"Do you want to do anything tonight?" Danielle asks me while I get off the bus. "Like what?" I ask her.

"Just something for just the two of us. We haven't had much time to hangout. Movie night? Tell me about the honeymoon..." she trails off and I laugh at her.

"Yeah we can just have a room to ourselves and Niall and Liam can stay together." I say and she nods. "Yeah the boys will probably all go over to Niall to get details." Danielle says and I laugh.

"Just like how they did with Liam." I say and we get in an elevator with everyone else.

We talk quietly in the elevator then go to a room for ourselves. "Hey where are you going?" Niall and Liam ask at the same time. "Girls night. Now leave. Bye love you." I say and blow a kiss before closing the door.

Me and Danielle laugh and put our bags down. "Ok. Now I seriously need the details." She says and we sit down on a couch.

"What do want to know?" I ask her and she smiles widely. "Where, how much, anything else?" She asks me.

"3 times, bed, bed, then couch. And we had a very romantic bath together. And he made me breakfast." I say and Danielle squeals.

"That's so cute. What did he make?" She asks me. "Cinnamon rolls." I say. "Nice nice. He's definitely a keeper then." She says and I laugh.

"Yeah yeah. I have my ultrasound on Wednesday though." I say excitedly. She smiles at me widely and I smile back.

"Weren't you guys going to wait until the baby was born. But you guys changed your mind obviously." Danielle asks me and I think about it.

"Not really. We just found out that we had a day that wasn't busy so we had to wait a month. Otherwise Niall wouldn't be able to be there. But I am 55% sure it's a girl anyways." I tell her and she soaks it all in.

"Well that makes sense. I think it's going to be a girl to if I'm being honest. It's just harder for me to imagine you guys with a boy I guess but we don't know yet do we." She says to me and I agree with her.

"No we do not." I murmur and let out a small chuckle.

***

*niall*

"Ms. Horan?" A nurse calls while we sit in the waiting room. I stand up and grab Arianas hand to help her up. We walk towards the small petite nurse and I politely smile at her.

"Right this way." She tells both of us and we follow her down the hallway into a small room. "So you are here for your ultrasound?"

"Yes." Ariana says while getting onto the little hospital bed. "Ok I will go get your doctor and she will be here shortly." The nurse says and we both nod in silence. I watch her leave and once the door shuts Ariana asks me, "Are you scared?"

I look up at her eyes and smile. "A little. I just want to know that the baby is healthy." I tell her and she smiles back.

"Same." Ariana says but gets cut off by the door opening. "Hi. I'm Dr. Grayson. You are the Horan's?" She asks us. "Yes ma'am." I say and she opens the bottle of gel she was holding.

"I am going to need you to lift up your shirt. I will put this gel on your stomach then scan it and we will see the baby!" She says and Ariana pulls her shirt up and the doctor spreads the gel over her stomach.

She presses buttons on a controller and a picture pops up on a screen by her desk. "It's a girl." Ariana says quietly. I look at the little fetus on the screen in shock. "It's our baby girl." I say and walk over to Ariana.

I kiss her hands and smile. She smiles back and kisses me. "I'm so excited." I tell her and her eyes light up. "So am I."