Chapter three

*niall*

"Truth or dare!" I say and we all gather into a circle. I was in between Harry and Ariana. "Who's going first?" I asked. "You should since you thought of the game." Zayn said and nodded his head at me. "Ok then...Liam. Truth or dare?" I asked as Liam groaned.

"Truth." He said and hit his face. We all laughed then focused on my answer. "Ok...Which girl have you felt most attracted to out of all the girls you've dated?" I said and laughed at him.

"Oh um. I guess have to say Danielle because otherwise you guys would tell her stuff." He said and buried his face in his hands. "Ok nice answer. Now it's your turn." I said and pointed at him. "Ariana. Truth or dare?" Liam asked. "I'm gonna do dare sadly but surely." She said and smiled.

"Ok. This is an easy dare. Nothing to worry about. You've probably already done it before. 7 minutes in heaven with Niall." Liam said and evil smirked and laughed.

My eyes widened and I blushed. Then I looked over at Ariana who looked shocked but then smiled. "Bet." She said and everyone cheered. "How much?" Liam asked, them both standing up.

"One hundred dollars to the winner. If I do it, I get the money. If I don't you get the money. Deal?" Ariana said and put her hand out. "Deal." Liam said and shook her hand. "Closet right there." Louis said and opened the door for us. "Wow Thanks Louis and Liam." I said and rolled my eyes walking in after Ariana.

The door closed and I looked at Ariana who was inches away from me. "You must really want that money if your willing to make out with me for it." I said and smirked moving closer to to her. "Don't make this awkward Niall." She said and pulled my neck down.

*ariana*

I pulled Niall's head down by his neck and kissed him. I put my hands on his neck while he put his hand on my cheek cupping my face, and on my lower back. It was a gentle, sweet, romantic kiss that I hope I never forget.

He stepped closer to me and pushed me against the wall. I know I should stop this and say it's wrong but I don't want to. And I like it. I wrap my legs around his waist and he grabs my thighs. I smile against his lips then open them so he can let his tongue in.

His tongue explores my mouth and mine explores his. His mouth tastes a tiny bit like alcohol but not enough to ruin it. I bite his lip and hear him slightly groan against my lips.

I pull myself closer to him and here Ana call from outside of the closet, "One minute left. Liam you are so loosing 100 dollars. I heard Niall. No more proof then that." And then whispered something else but I couldn't understand it.

Then the door opened and I pulled away from Niall and saw a jaw dropped Liam Payne. "I thought you said a minute. Well that was easy. And now I get 100 dollars since you have the proof. And I agree. Niall was pretty loud." I said and get off of Niall and back to my seat in the circle.

I look over at niall and see him blush so hard his face is as red as a cherry. I laughed at him and motioned for him to come over here. He walked over to me and sat down. "Excuse me Liam." I say and put my hand out. He puts the money in my hand and I evilly smile.

After two more hours it was about 1:00am and we where all a bit drunk. I'm only 17 but I really didn't care. None of us did. I found myself in the bathroom laughing at Niall who fell into the shower and accidentally turned it on. The water started running on him and he got soaked.

His shirt was stuck to his skin showing off his abs. "You, look hot." I slur and laugh clearly drunk. "And you look beautiful." Niall said and turned off the shower. I take the hem of his shirt and lift it off of him and giggle.