Chapter fourteen

*harry*

I woke up snuggled in with Ariana. No one was awake and it was still dark outside. I looked down at Ari and played with her hair gently. I didn't want to wake her.

I know I just broke up with Ana, but I think Ari is the one. She makes me happy and I feel sparks when we kiss. She is so beautiful and I can't get over her beauty. It amazes me.

And she is so outgoing and competitive. When she is racing someone she always furrows her eyebrows. It the cutest thing I've ever seen a girls do before.

Awhile later we all woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. "I'm going to see Niall." Said Liam after he finished washing his dishes. I slightly frowned and Ari did to.

"K." I murmured and everyone stayed silent. Liam then walked upstairs. "Are you guys dating now?" Danielle asked. I looked at Ari and she looked at me. "Not officially." Ari says and I nod. We will figure it out soon.

Later, after Liam went upstairs to checkup on Niall, everybody went to watch tv. Leaving me and Ariana to clean the dishes and talk.

"Hey Harry? What are we even?" Ari says putting dishes into dishwasher. "Whatever you want to be. But, Ariana...would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask and kneeled onto one knee.

I held her hands in mine and we smiled at each other. "I'd love to be your girlfriend Harry." She said and I smiled bigger than I was.

I stood up and cupped her face, then kissed her. She pulled my neck down and I held her waist. The feeling of her pink plump lips on mine was electrifying.

I felt this spark and it feels like a dream but too real at the same time. I slowly pulled away and we smiled at each other. I held her hands and kissed her nose. I let go of her hands and started doing the dishes.

Later after we did the dishes we went upstairs to my room. "Harry. I do want to date you. But let's take this slow. I don't want to relive our past relationships." Ari tells me.

She was sitting on my lap facing me. With her legs wrapped around my waist and holding onto my neck. "That's perfectly fine. Whatever makes you happy." I say to her and she blushes a light pink.

"Can we come in?" Zayn asks after knocking on the door. "Yeah." I say and Ariana shuffles off of my lap. The door opens and Louis and Zayn come in and close the door behind them.

"What happened?" Ariana asks noticing they are being oddly quiet. "Liam told Niall about you two. He wasn't very happy. He threw a lamp at the wall." Louis says and they come sit on the bed. "Oh." I say shortly.

"Yeah. And he started trying to hurt himself but Liam stopped it. And then Liam gave him a sleep pill so he wouldn't hurt himself while alone." Zayn added and Ari's mouth was slightly open in a frown.

"You guys can talk that out. And the power went off again a few minutes ago but it's light outside so it's fine." Louis said and they left.

"Are you ok?" I ask Ariana. Her eyes where glossy and she wasn't showing any emotions. "Yeah I'm fine. I just need a minute." She says and stands up.

She kisses my cheek then leaves the room. Second time this week that a girl left my room crying. Am I really that bad. My eyes started getting glossy themselves.

*ariana*

I walked out of Harry's room and went into my own. Tears started streaming down my face. I locked the door then sat down on my bed.

I really am causing Niall to do self harm aren't I? I'm such a horrible person. I breakup with a boyfriend then get a new one the next day and then cause my ex boyfriend pain. I feel like I'm using Harry too.