Chapter sixteen

*ariana*

"What? I was just talking to Niall." She says innocently. "No you weren't! Can't you tell how uncomfortable your making him?" I yell again and stand up. Niall smirks at me and I smile at him back.

"I was just talking with him. It's not like your dating him anyways." She yells and rolls her eyes. "Actually I am for your information! And I love him so back the fuck off before I slap your fucking face off your fucking slutty body!" I yell and she just rolls her eyes again.

"I don't care! Niall's mine and always will be!" She yells at me. I walk over to her side of the table and slap her face, making a loud sound.

"You little bitch!" She squeals and runs away. "Next time take a single man! Now fuck off!" I yell and she runs faster.

I look back at them and they where all staring at me. "Your so badass! Oh my god! That was so hot!" Marcella told me and gave me another hug. "Thanks. Just thought I should make it clear that he's taken." I say and pull away.

"That was sick Ari." Zayn said and gave me a fist bump. "Thanks. That was the hottest thing I've seen you do." Niall said and I kissed his cheek. I sat back down on Niall's lap and Liam and Danielle came out.

"You guys were gone for like two hours!?" Louis yells and I see him in the corner, on a trampoline with Ainsley. "What just happened here? We saw this girl run past us crying? Wait... who did what?" Liam asks and everyone looks at me.

"What! She was trying to flirt with Niall!" I say. "And what did you do to her?" Dani says with a sigh. "I yelled at her...and yelled at her some more...and slapped her." I say and their eyes go wide.

Dani held her hand out for a high five and I gave it to her. "Hey don't do that!" Liam tells her and we giggle. "Wait, does that mean you and Niall are dating now?" Ainsley says walking over to us with Louis.

"Yep. Now back off he's mine." I say and hide Niall in my arms. "Can we go home?" Harry wines being dragged by Ana out here.

"Yeah. I'm so tired and I drank way to much." Zayn says and we all stand up. We walk through the crowded room and get to the front doors. I open them and we start walking down the street.

Twenty minutes later we got back to the hotel and all changed into our pajamas and went to bed. I went into Niall's room after grabbing my phone and saw him fast asleep on the floor. How did he end up here?

I close the door behind me then step over him and put my phone on his bedside table. I then walked over and kneeled next to him. "Hey Ni. You have to wake up. You know I've never been that strong. So I can't carry you babe." I tell him and he groans.

"Yeah I'm up." He said and flopped onto the bed. I laid down next to him and looked at his closed eyes. He looked so peaceful right now. He then opened his eyes and stared back at me.

"You're beautiful Niall." I say and he blushes. "Well you're way more beautiful. I bet every girl that sees you wishes they looked like you." He says and we smile at each other. I kiss his cheek then close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

***

I wake up see Niall's face. I get up and leave the room. I go downstairs and see everyone down already. "Hi." I croak and walk into the kitchen. There was some breakfast sandwiches on a plate so I took two and ate them on my way to the living room.