Chapter ninteen

*ariana*

4 months later

I wake up in Niall's arms with a sickening feeling. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. The feeling in my throat gets stronger. I kneel over the toilet and let it all out. Right after, the door opens and Niall pulls my hair back. I barf a little more then stand up.

"Morning sickness has started?" Niall asks me. I nod. I brush my teeth while Niall watches me. He doesn't want me to barf again. I sit on the counter and sigh. I've started to show. You can see the tiny bump. It's small but it's there.

We are in a hotel right now. Me and Niall are sharing a room, Liam and Danielle, Harry and Louis, and then Zayn is alone because he's a bed hogger.

Danielle and Liam got married at the beginning of the tour in Massachusetts on the beach and it was really romantic and sweet. The girls flew there together and we where her bridesmaids. It was very fun and everyone got drunk beside me and Danielle because we are pregnant and Liam because he's responsible.

We are going to be in New York next week for our wedding. I have my dress picked out and have everything planned. My mom is going to come up along with Niall's parents and his brother Greg. Then the girls will be there and that's about it.

We talked to Simon about it all and he said it's ok but no one can know about it.

"You okay?" Niall asks me. "Yeah I'm good." I say and get down from the counter. He picks me up bridal style and walks to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I ask him and he sets me down on a stool.

"I am making you pancakes." He says and gets a mix out. He makes the pancake batter and pours it into circles. "Watch this." He says and flips the pancake. I clap for him.

"Very impressive." I say. He finishes the pancakes and then we eat them together in bed. Once we are done Niall cleans the dishes for me.

While I get dressed into a tight long sleeve, white turtleneck so I could see my bump and blue jeans. It was getting colder everyday. It was around 50 degrees today. But it is November in Pennsylvania so what should I expect.

Today we are going to go set up for their concert and practice. Then they have a concert at seven.

I walk into the living room and see all the boys sitting on a small couch in front of the tv. And Danielle sitting on a chair hands wrapped around her big stomach.

"Ready to go?" I ask them and grab my purse. "Yes! Let me see the bump!" Harry says after hopping off the couch and rushes over to me. He puts his hands on my stomach and smiles.

"Ok let's go." Zayn says and they all stand up. We head towards the door and through the hallways into the lobby. A black limo is waiting for us outside of the hotel and we all get in.

I sit next to Dani and Niall. I lay my head on his shoulder and he strokes my hair. I have my hand on my stomach and the other by my side. I close my eyes and listen to the boys murmurs.

We arrive at the stadium and walk through the empty, but gigantic, room. Me and Niall walk hand in hand towards the stage. "Wow. This place is one of the biggest ones yet." I say. "Yeah it is." Niall says and hops onto the stage, letting go of my hand.

He holds his hands out and I take them. In a slight movement he pulls me up, onto the stage, with him. He grabs a microphone and starts singing, isn't she lovely.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious?"

He stares at my eyes and I stare back. He holds my hand and twirls me still singing.