Thirty-Two

{HARRY'S POV}

Was It a mirage?

No.. It was Jess.

I ran up to her and embraced her tightly, spinning her around.

A grin took over my face and before I knew it my lips were crashed against hers.

Louis cleared his throat loudly and Jess pulled away.

I noticed her bump got slightly bigger.

I turned to face Louis a smile plastered onto his features.

"No hug for me?" He asks jutting out his bottom lip.

Jess giggled from beside me and ran to Louis.

he enveloped his arms around her waist, whispering something into her ear.

"I missed you too." She answered loudly.

I began to say that we should probably leave but the sound of the door consolidating with the wall stopped me.

An aggravated Arron stormed in, looking for someone or something.

He noticed me and Louis.

"Where is she?!" He snarled.

Jess quickly hid behind Louis, I could sense the fear radiating off of her.

Louis threw his arms back, protecting her.

I stepped up,"Leave."

He chuckled menacingly at my remark.

"I came here with her. Do yourself a favour and go before I knock the wind out of you."

I scoffed,"right."

He threw a punch and I ducked it, getting him right in the groin.

He hit me straight in the crotch, making me fall to the floor. He was bout to hit me once again until Louis pushed him away from behind.

As the two fight, Jess rushed to my side, tears trickling down her cheeks.

"Don't cry, ill be alright."

"I can't control it..... Hormones." She said in a hushed town which made me laugh.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Jess."

We heard a gun go off.

Our heads snapped up, watching as Perrie slowly put down the weapon.

Jess and I look at each other, then ourselves to check if we've been hit.

We turned over to the two men who had previously been fighting, one standing over the other, who had been shot.

Those grey eyes looked over at me.

His face expressing shock and a hint of Happiness.

______________________________

Who was shot? (: hehe It could be Louis or Arron. Either one! Mwahahaha I told you the next chapters would be better ! ~JennXx Be weird. Normal is boring. Hardy Har Har :=