Twenty-One

"She's so cute when she's asleep!" Someone cooed from beside me.

"Shut up before I slap the-" I heard somebody scream as I flutter my eyes open. All five boys were staring at me, Louis still had the note in his hand.

Harry had his hand up like he was about to slap someone, looking directly at Niall.

"Jess! Your up. We thought you weren't gonna wake up for a couple of hours." Liam said softly.

"What?" I ask raising my head to look at him but only to get dizzy and fall back again.

"I don't think you should get up for a while. You had a rough fall." Niall said patting my arm.

"We have the appointment in two hours so you should rest 'till then k?" Harry asks giving me a quick kiss on the forehead and getting up.

"Need anything?" ZAYN asks before getting up himself.

I shake me head,"no thanks I'm fine."

All the boys got up, except for Louis.

"Yeah Lou?" I ask once all the other boys are in the kitchen.

"What's this about?" He asks handing me the note. I sigh and grab it.

"It's a note from Arron and the pervert."

He nodded, "I know that. How'd you find it?"

"They put it in Harry's sweater on the day we went on the picnic."

"So why was it in your jean pocket?" He shot back.

"Because it was raining and I needed a jacket. I took Harry's and it slipped from the sleeve. What else do you want to know? What time I found it?!" I screamed back.

Harry and the other boys flew threw the living room doors watching as Louis stares at me intently.

"What happened?!" Harry screeched.

I gave Louis a 'don't...please' look.

"Nothing." He replied monotonously.

"Nothing? She was screaming at you." Harry said coming towards us.

He spotted the note before I could hide it and took it.

He read through it and his eyes widened."what is this?!" He asks.

I didn't know what to say. I felt the tears coming. Stop Jess.

"It's a note." I say stating the obvious.

"From who?"

"Arron." I mumble not audible.

"Eh?"

"Arron." I reply through gritted teeth.

"That bast-"

"Harry." I cut him off.

"What?"

"Don't. It's old anyways." I say trying to get him out of it.

He took a deep breath and sits next to me, helping me get up.

"Ready for your cast to be taken off?" He asks flashing me a cheeky smile.

"Yes!!!!! Carry me???" I ask. He nodded and took me to the car bridal style. The boys followed behind, happy for me knowing how much I suffered with this thing.

We got to the hospital and my cast was taken off finally.

"So what do you want to do now that you finally have your cast off?" Harry says giving me a suggestive smirk.

Not gonna happen Styles.

"Shower." I says flashing him a cheeky smile before running out to the van with Lou.