Thirty

****** 6 WEEKS LATER ******* 

{JESS' POV} 

Im Getting tired of being stuck here with a whining Perrie and Aggressive Arron. The old man goes by the name Joe, so I found out through Perrie.  

She's giving me information in pieces, cautious not to be caught by her 'boyfriend' Arron. 

I still had no clue why they've been keeping me for so long, even with knowing the fact that I'm pregnant. Oh yeah, the morning sickness and growing bump pretty much woke Joe up. He hasn't even tried anything with me since my first night. I've verbally fought with both Arron and Joe constantly and now was just another one of those times.  

"UGH WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME LEAVE?!" I screamed at Arron who was sitting next to Perrie Across from me.  

"Because I have my reasons." He shot back.  

"I feel like a freaking prisoner!" I shrilled.  

"Stop fighting with me and go get ready for your appointment." He demanded.  

I shot out of my chair and trudged up the steps.  

Dumb cunt thinks he can tell me what to do. I'm not his slave. He can't tell me what to do.  

I marched into a guest room that they let [Correction: Made] me stay in and threw my clothes off angrily. I took a pair of white Jeggings and a Blue tank top from what little clothes Perrie brought me. I slipped on some converse sneakers and pulled my hair into a ponytail.  

I went downstairs and into the living room where Arron and Perrie sat talking.  

"Let's go." I bellowed at him and went to the door to wait..  

All doors have been locked from the inside and out, only one key to open them. All windows were sealed so I couldn't escape at all. Basically I was trapped like an animal at the zoo.  

He shot me an evil stare.  

He unlocked the door, grabbing my hand as we left the house. He pushed me towards the van, unlocking the doors and gesturing for me to get in.  

"Ah welcome. Is this a follow up for Ms. Fields?" A familiar voice asked from behind the computer screen.  

"Yes." I replied quickly, wanting to get this over with.  

This was all wrong. Harry was supposed to be beside me not Arron. I bet he doesn't even care about this baby.  

Then why was he here?  

"Ultrasound room 5." 

We nodded, Arron's grasp on my hand tightening.  

"Hello! How's everything been with the baby?" The female doctor asks me. 

"Um... Good I guess." 

She went over to the get the gel, rubbing it gently onto my slightly more noticeable bump.  

"Have you been eating well? Enough for two people?"  

"No..." I reply sheepishly.  

She seemed a little taken back by my answer but I just ignored it and she begins to circle around my stomach, taking pictures of my baby. 

"Mr.Styles would you like copies of the pictures?" She asks Arron as she cleans up and begins towards the door. 

Before he could answer I spoke up. 

"Actually this isn't Harry it's Arron."  

"Im so sorry, you just look so alike. Would you still like the copies?"  

He shook his head," No thank you."  

She nodded and continued to leave,"You know where to meet me." She told me before shutting the door behind her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I promise to make the next few chapters better and hopefully longer.! wow,,, 152 reads. thanks you! :3

~JennXx