Twelve

a/n: THIS CHAPTER IS URM FOR MATURE PEOPLE OK. Sorry It's short. Love, Jenn Xx

He took me into a bedroom, there were blinds covering the windows and a king size bed in the middle of the room. Where were Perrie and Paul?! He throws me down onto the bed and walks into the bathroom. "Don't move." He stops at his words and adds "oh wait, you can't." This isn't happening. I never thought this was what I'd have to do to free myself and my friends. The grey eyes stare at me as he walks in, grinning from ear to ear. He gets under the duvet and demands me to go under too. I shut my eyes tightly. ID rather be drugged going through this than awake. I glance at him. His features paining me. I loved him yet he's gonna rape me. Yeah, Loved.

It was Arron, my ex-boyfriend.

Past tense, as in before Harry. Mr.Hell on earth but his eyes were heavenly. He's always been this way. Exactly why I broke up with him. He demanded my attention and didn't like when I got attention from other boys. "We'll isn't this a nice Reunion?" He asks starting to kiss me down my neck. I wince as he bites me hard. Dirty animal. He continues going down, towards my chest and tells me to take off my bra. I shook my head no so he did it himself. The sound of it Unclasping bringing my worse fear into reality. He kept going, unbuttoning his pants then mine. I felt like crying then and there. He did things unexplainable and horrific. Making me do things for him I've never heard about before. With every piece of clothing he removed from either one of our bodies, the more I realized that I was stuck in a nightmare.

But even worse, it was only the beginning.