Three

I start to sob but Harry immediately shuts me up . 

"Jess, your making it easier for us to get caught."  

"I'm so-sorry" I said trying to control myself. 

I felt another sharp pain in my stomach, this time stronger . 

"It's ok, now lets find the rest of the boys and try to escape from this hell hole."  

I nodded, wiping the tears out of my eyes. 

"Harry.....?" We snapped our heads in the direction of the large wooden double doors.  

There lay Louis, taking deep, shallow breathes struggling to catch the next one. 

"Lou!" Harry whisper-yelled getting up and limping towards Louis. 

I tried dragging myself towards him as well, stopping every few inches to catch my breath and make sure I'm not bleeding heavily.  

"Jess, what- what happened?" He asked taking in my appearance. 

Makes me feel so much better to be looked at like my mother looks at the crazy man at our local market that's always talking to himself. 

"I'm not even sure...do you remember anything from last night?"  

He shook his head, then took another deep breath in. 

It seemed like we've all been drugged. Not one of us remember a thing from last night, well there was about 6 more people to find. 

Harry put his hand under Louis head, helping him to sit up. 

I studied Louis, trying to figure out what happened to him. 

His beautiful blue eyes were now sad and his beautiful Brown hair slowly dying. His hair always seemed to show his mood, when he's happy and jumpy his hair is bright and animated but now he's pale, sad and by the looks of things, slowly dying. 

"Jess...you're shirt it's uh...it's kind of..unbuttoned."  

I stared down at my shirt, now noticing the part where my chest shown open.  

What the heck happened last night?  

I quickly buttoned it up, not saying a word . 

Harry slightly smirked, but was then smacked hard on the back of his head by Louis which seemed to take a lot of strength from such a fragile person at the moment.  

Harry slowly got up, and I noticed the cause of his limping. 

His left leg seemed to have glass deep inside his flesh.  

Did he even notice it? 

He walked around the room, inspecting everyone's face, he looked at some with recognition and others with either looks of horror or confusion. 

"I found Liam, Niall and Zayn."  

Louis looked at me, relief flooding back to both of our expressions. 

"And... Eleanor, Danielle or Perrie?" I ask scanning the room for the three familiar faces.  

"Yeah they're all-" he was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming down a wooden stairwell.  

Me and Harry looked at each other and immediately knew what to do.  

He lie down on the floor just like last time and I moved over with Louis so we wouldn't be seen. 

"Fake sleep. Don't open your eyes, no matter what, until he leaves again. Got it?" I say helping him reposition himself against a sofa. 

I lie down myself, hoping he wouldn't take one of us. 

The man walked back into the room, sounding pleased. 

Oh God what did he do to Paul?  

We heard a soft moan from beside us and I tried my hardest not to move, holding in any breath that was left inside me. 

I heard another body dragging, familiar boots hitting the concrete floor once again.  

I pondered over who he might have taken, still trying not to make any sudden movements. 

Finally, the lock clicked and we were free again. Well not exactly 'free' but as close to it as we'll probably be for a while. 

I opened one eye slowly, praying that Harry and the boys were still here. 

Harry already seemed to be staring straight at me and he knew what I was gonna ask. 

He didn't dare speak, but he mouthed something. 

"Perrie."