Twenty-Five

This chapter..I mean it reveals a lot. Guess who's back?

~JennXx

______________________________

We got to the table and Louis tsked.

"Well if it isn't the two people who were snogging a bit early today?"

Harry chuckled and hit him on the shoulder.

"Ow."

"You know you love me." Harry said to him.

"That my friend, is very true." Louis said stroking his fake beard.

"So what are we doing today?" Harry asks me as I sit between Zayn and Niall.

"Shopping for baby stuff." He nearly spit out his coffee.

"Baby shopping already?"

I nodded,"better than just starting in my sixth month."

After a quick breakfast of toast and eggs, I got dressed and applied little makeup. I made sure to add in the charm bracelet I got for christmas from Harry.

I asked the boys if they wanted up come and they willingly accepted. I drove the way there and with Louis in the passengers side I almost crashed twice.

After parking we all nearly escaped the car.

"Next time Harry's sitting in the passenger seat."

"They'll probably snog up there and no one can say different." Louis stated shutting the car door behind him.

"Then Niall will."

We all nodded and started towards the store, Harry's hand grasping mine tightly. We haven't been out in public for a while unless it was necessary.

The fans knew almost everything, but now they'd figure things out because I'm walking into a baby store, holding Harry's hand, with no other girls around.

I cant wait to see what the magazines have to say...(note sarcasm)

I led Harry into the store, a nice young lady at the front greeting us.

"Um Jess, how are we supposed to buy stuff if we don't know whether its a boy or a girl?" Harry asks looking around.

"We don't have to buy clothes. We need basic things. Bottles, pacifiers, crib,..."

He nodded,"Ok."

We started towards a section where there were cribs and strollers. Being the fools they are, Louis and Zayn started pushing each other in the strollers.

Niall and Liam however, helped us pick stuff out.

"I'll be back. I have to run to the loo." I say to Harry so he'd release my hand.

"Come back, please."

Why Wouldn't I ?

-

After washing my hands a familiar face walked through the bathroom door.

"PERRIE?!" I screamed thinking this was unreal.

She nodded.

"But how? When did you? What happened?COME BACK!" I scream, bombarding her with questions.

sadness was clear on her face and I looked at her.

Her hair was no longer a radiant blonde. It was a faded purple color.

"I can't." Was all she said as She started walking back out.

"Wait!" I say grabbing her arm.

"Tell ZAYN I'm sorry and this is goodbye. Don't call me, text me, email, anything. Got it? It's dangerous. Take care and congrats." With that she walked out, nothing left to say between us. Just when He started to forget all that happened, I have to bring the memories back and create worse ones. I had to tell him, one of my best friends, that his girlfriend broke it off and wanted no contact whatsoever.

I started towards the boys when someone grabbed me from behind, slapping their hand over my mouth.

I started screaming and kicking, letting out muffled cries for help.

"Shh... Don't fight or ill have to bring out the rag." Arron's voice automatically clicked.

We went out into the parking lot, to a dark van parked close to my car and I knew exactly what to do. I didn't try to wriggle free, instead I knew to leave something behind. I flung the charm bracelet from my wrist, letting it hit the the ground in front of my car as I was pulled into the van, greeted by Perrie and the man. She was supposed to be my distraction. Why haven't I seen this earlier?

She wouldn't have just come back and not want anything to do with us. But she had everything to do with me now.