32-She's alive?

It's a double update on my birthday for u guyssss😂🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"It all started the day i went to buy the crib for one of the babies, I met her on my way and she threaten to kill Amal, I didn't believe her but when the accident happened in the school I knew it was her before she even send the message to me, it pained me to remember that she killed Amal because she wants me to divorce you.
I couldn't do that, so she decided to kill you once and for all but you didn't die, instead Sofia did" Aryan said looking at Alisha who has unshed tears in her eyes, he smiled sadly before he continue "we lost Aaliyah because, Nona and ummi were her next target I didn't know what to do I was confused, one wrong move, just one wrong move from me and everyone will be gone"he said

"She wasn't working alone, she was working with Atiq and he was smart and has alot of back ups, I still feel useless because I couldn't protect anyone of them, and I didn't marry zainab or Nabeela" this caught the attention of Alisha, she looked at him with tears rolling down on her cheeks he wipe her tears away with his thumb.

"Yes, I didn't it was just a show, she just wants the tittle which is to be the queen"

"As we are talking right now, I can tell you that Nabeela is dead already, today was the day she is hanged to death" he said.

"What of Atiq" she asked, thinking about Adnan, after all she is still his sister.

He sigh "he requested to see, saying that is a matter of life and death and he sounds serious, at first I didn't I agree but what he said made me agree"

"And what did he say" Alisha questioned.

"I will tell you later"

They both sat down in silence until Aryan kneel down in front of her with tears in his eyes he said "forgive me please parisha"

"Aryan, you know I love you right?" she asked.

"And I never stopped loving you right?"

She nodded before wrapping her arms around him, he immediately hug her back, and they sob together, after all they have been through hell and high water but they never give up.

"I forgive you, it wasn't your fault I had anidea that she was behind all this, but I didn't leave because of what you did I left because, I think it is my fault that all of this happened my past was the reason why we are all in trouble today-" she said as soon as they break their hug

"No you are not, don't blame your past and yourself, it wasn't your fault parisha, it was faith, it was destined to happen"he said and she nodded.

"We need to go back home soon though" he said.

"But-"

"No parisha what he wants to talk about-" he paused and look at her in the eye, there was a curious look on her face.

"Is about Sofia, I think that she is alive"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Vote
Share
And comment
Please 🥺🥰🌺