Rafe- "you deserve better then friends who leave you" (Part 2)

Description: You are the sister to Kie, you always feel second to her. You always thought the Pogues were your friends it doesn't seem that way.
Warnings: Swearing, drinking
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Come on" Kiara knocked on my bedroom door

"Come on" Kiara knocked on my bedroom door. "You can't still be mad at us" She knocked again. I wasn't going to answer. I hadn't spoken to her or the Pogues for over a week. I wasn't even thinking about it. The group hadn't even tried to apologise, acknowledge what they were doing. "y/n!" I picked up my earphones starting my music and completely blocking my sister out. I swayed my head to the music as I read the question in front of me. I don't know how long she'd be at it but I wish she'd just get the message. I started answering the question as my phone buzzed at the side of me.
From: Mom
Will you two cut it out.

I looked at the message hoping that Kiara would now stop. I gave it another minute before pulling my earphones out, the banging had stopped and I couldn't hear Kie. Thank God. I placed one earphone back in my ear as I carried on with my homework.

Another two hours had passed, it was now just after ten. Kiara hadn't returned to my door to bother me. I had luckily been able to get through most of my homework even with the disturbance.
"y/n" My dad's voice called through the door. I pushed my last piece of homework to the side standing up and making my way to the door. I unlocked the door, Kiara had tried to open it to talk to me so I now kept it locked when I was in here.
"Yeah" I answer the door looking up at my dad.
"We're going to bed now. Lights out by one" My dad looked over my head into my room, probably seeing all the homework on my bed. Luckily our parent's hadn't forced us to work it out, they said we were grown up enough to decide what to do. That they couldn't force me to talk to Kiara.
"Yeah I'm just finishing the last piece of homework" I pointed behind me to the bed.
"You'll have all weekend to do that. I mean you don't hang out with those Pogues anymore" I knew my dad was happy about that, both my parents were, they always thought the Pogues dragged me and Kiara down. That we wasted the opportunities we had. I saw where they were coming from but at times they pushed too hard.
"Yeah well it's done now" I shrugged, my dad just nodded.
"Just don't stay up too late" I smiled as he started to walk down the hallway. I shut the door locking it again, it wouldn't surprise me if Kiara tried to enter after my parents went to bed knowing I wouldn't be able to yell at her. I walked back to the bed rereading the walk and starting to answer it. Twenty minutes passed when my phone buzzed, I reached over to the side reading who the message was from. Rafe. Over the last week, the two of us spoke almost every day. On the third day of messaging, I received a message from Sarah his sister, the two of us also becoming close but not the same level as Rafe. 
From: Rafe
Ready to party Kook style

I looked down at the message confused by what he meant. What's the difference between parting kook style and Pogue style. I unlocked my phone and started to type a reply.
To: Rafe
What does that even mean?