Rafe - "I'm a terrible person"

Description: Rafe has been avoiding you. You can't help but feel upset. One night you get a call to pick up a drunk Rafe.

Warnings: Drinking
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I'm really sorry y/n" Wheezie gave me a sympathetic smile. I let out a sigh before taking in a deep breath forcing the tears that had started to form back. A heaviness built in my chest. I don't know what I was expecting Rafe had been ignoring me for weeks now. I wasn't even sure if we were even in a relationship. I mean how could you be in a relationship when you don't speak to that person for weeks.
"It's okay Wheez" I sniffed trying to hurry the conversation on before the tears started to fall. "I'm just going to go" I couldn't bring myself to look at the girl, I couldn't bear to see the look on her face. Every time I came, I every time I got the same answer, the same look, the same conversation. During the first week, I would wait for an hour or two hoping he would change his mind and see me but it never happened. By week two I only waited half an hour. Now I didn't wait at all. I pulled my keys and walked back to my car. I started it up and pulled out the Cameron residence. I drove for a few minutes before pulling into an empty lot and allowing the tears to fall. My vision blurred, and I let out another sob. I don't know how long I sat in my car crying. I should have set myself up for disappointment. God, why did I think this time it would be different. I took a deep breath focusing on my breathing and calming myself. I couldn't sit here and cry all day. I closed my eyes wiping the tears with my hands most likely smudging my makeup as well. When I had finally calmed myself I started the car and pulled out of the small lot and made my back to my house.

"Your back early" My mom commented as I threw my keys in the bowl by the door. I took my coat off and hung it up and walked toward the kitchen. My mom sat looking at a book from the pile next to her. Marking, it's how she spent most of her weekends.
"Yeah" was all I could respond with. I didn't have the energy to say anything else. I made my way to the fridge and pulled it open grabbing a drink from inside.
"Is Rafe still not speaking to you?" I stopped as my mom spoke. I hadn't told her much about what was going on between Rafe and me but it wasn't hard to guess that there was something. "Maybe it's time to move on"
"Move on? We're not broken up" I snapped turning to look at her. I didn't mean to. My mom looked up from her work raising an eyebrow, a red pen in hand. I knew I should apologise but I didn't. I held the can in my hand and shut the fridge.
"I know but how can you date someone that treats you like this. Someone that isn't talking to you" I was angry because I knew she was right and it hurt. I spent most nights thinking about these questions over and over. Rafe wasn't usually like this. The Rafe I loved wouldn't ignore me, something had to have happened, I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't tell me what. I didn't respond I just made my way up to my room.

As soon as my back hit the bed I couldn't help but feel tired. Everything was so tiring. I placed the can on the bedside table getting comfortable on the bed. I grabbed a pillow throwing my arm over it placing my head on it, imagining it was Rafe. Imagining that he was here, that he wasn't ignoring me. That he wasn't making me sad. That he wasn't being as confusing as he was. I reached back to the bedside table grabbing the remote and turned the TV on. I quickly found something and put it quietly on in the background. I started to close my eyes, the sun coming through the window on the opposite side of the room. Just as I turned my focus to sleeping my phone buzzed, I let out a sigh reaching over and looking at the screen.
From: To
Party at Kelce's. You in?

I looked at the message before locking my phone and putting it back on the bedside table. No reply should tell Topper my answer. I wasn't in the mood to be around people, I would be no fun. I turned back placing my head back on the pillow and again closing my eyes and imagining I was sleeping on Rafe's chest and not a pillow. God, I missed him. I took a deep breath refusing to cry for a second time today. I shifted my focus from my boyfriend to sleep.