JJ- "I thought I snoozed the alarm"

Requested
Description: JJ gets caught by your parents.
Warning: Swearing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I ran my hands over my face as I stared at the computer screen, all the words starting to blend

I ran my hands over my face as I stared at the computer screen, all the words starting to blend. I yawned, it was currently one in the morning and I was done with school work but if I wanted to hang with the Pogues I needed to get it done. After almost failing a class my parents came up with a rule, I had to finish all my work before hanging with the Pogues, this led to late nights stressing over work. It was worth it though, I got to spend time with my best friends and my boyfriend JJ. As he popped into my head his name popped up on my screen.
From: JJ❤️‍🔥
He's such an asshole, tonight more than anything x

JJ didn't need to name who he was talking about, I knew. His dad was a right piece of work. JJ would be better if he cut him out of his life, never had anything to do with him but JJ wouldn't do that, he couldn't just cut him out. I hated his dad more than anyone. JJ learned quickly never to leave us alone in a room. Our voices could be heard outside of the house. I only tolerated him for JJ, he pleaded for me to ignore him. I picked my phone up.
To: JJ❤️‍🔥
Leave, can't you stay at John B's or someone's x

I hit send turning back to my work but I couldn't focus, I wouldn't be able to focus till the boy messaged me back. I huffed pushing the computer away just staring at my phone. It felt like half an hour had passed when in reality it had only been five minutes. A few more seconds and JJ name popped up on the screen again.
From: JJ❤️‍🔥
I have somewhere I can go x

To: JJ❤️‍🔥
Good go there, just getaway for the night x
I hit send placing my phone down and pulling my computer back to me now able to focus on the work again.

I was staring at the screen, the last question, it only took me an hour to complete the whole thing. I started typing when a knock at my window drew my attention, I stopped typing focusing my ears staring at the window. My curtains were closed, I couldn't see out and no one could see in. I was on the second floor and my window wasn't facing any other houses or roads. Nothing. I started typing, a few seconds then the knock. Great, this is how I die. I stared at the window, again the knock. I walked closer just stopping short of the window, the knock again this time it was followed by a voice.
"It's me y/n" The sound of my boyfriend's voice. I let out the breath I had been holding and pulling the curtains open, JJ face not far from the glass. I unlocked the window pulling it up.
"What are you doing here?" I whispered. My parents were in bed and they weren't very fond of JJ, they had nothing personally against him they just thought I could do better, I should be with someone like Pope.
"You told me to go somewhere, to get away from my dad" JJ climbed through the window, a few centimetres between us.
"I meant like John B's or Pope's" JJ knew I didn't mean here. JJ had never stayed the night, my parents didn't allow it. "JJ if my parent's find you here" I crossed my arms staring up at the boy, his hair falling in front of his face, I could see a fresh brush across his cheekbone. My heart sank. JJ was watching me.
"Has anyone told you your hot when your annoyed" I could tell he was trying to draw my attention away from the bruise.
"Yeah, you every time I'm annoyed" I smiled, JJ never wanted pity, he didn't want people to feel sorry for him. It broke my heart but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or to force him to talk about something he didn't want to. JJ smiled nodding his head. Silence fell for a few seconds before I caved. "fine you can stay" JJ's smile grew. "But only for tonight, and you need to leave before my parent's wake up" I pointed a finger at him, JJ just nodded, his smile still wide.
"So what have you been doing?"JJ made his way over to my bed looking at the computer pulling a face. "It's past two in the morning and you're doing school work"
"If I want to hang out with you guys then I need it done" The boy sat on the bed as I made my way over to the bed. "Please don't change any of it, I don't want to have to do it all again" JJ had started typing on the computer.
"I'm answering it for you" JJ carried on typing as I made my way towards the bed.
"JJ..." I reached for the laptop but he moved it out of my reach.
"Hey, I can answer it for you" He turned to look at me, I just squinted my eyes. "I can. Do you not think I can?" The boy tilted his head.
"No, we're in two different classes" Again I reached for the laptop and he moved it.
"Yeah and..." He dragged his words out. He was still refusing to give me the laptop.
"Fine, it's just one question" I sighed, I didn't have the energy to fight him.
"Yeah just one question" JJ nodded his head. Great, I was not getting a good grade on this homework. I lay on the bed watching the boy continue to type on the computer. Five minutes passed and JJ was finally done, he closed the laptop and placed it to the side. "I think this will be your best work" I just smiled shaking my head. "It will be"
"I'm sure it will be" I sat up smiling at the boy.
"You okay?" JJ asked looking me up and down.
"Yeah, I'm just really tired" I moved a strand from my face. "I think I'm gonna head to sleep" I stood up from the bed making my way over to the other side of the bed.
"Okay" JJ kicked off his shoes before climbing under the covers. I grabbed my phone unlocking it and setting an alarm for seven, my parents got up at around eight so it should give JJ an hour to get up and leave.
"I've set the alarm for seven" I placed my phone back on the bedside table.
"ugh" JJ moaned falling back into the pillow.
"Like I said you have to be gone before they wake up" I climbed back onto the bed slipping under the covers and moving closer to the boy. I faced him on my side, JJ stared up at the ceiling.
"I know, I know" JJ turned his head with a smile, I returned the smile, my eyes feeling heavy now. "Night y/n" I heard JJ whisper before I fell asleep.

"y/n y/l/n!" I was awoken by the sound of my mom's voice. "y/n!" I rubbed my eyes sitting up, my mom stood at the end of my bed, she wore a disappointed look. My mom looked from me to the space next to me, there sat JJ. Without saying a word I picked my phone up from the bedside table, 10 am. I know I set an alarm for seven. "You need to leave" My mom pointed to JJ, the boy nodded pushing the blanket off of himself. She didn't say another word to me but I knew I'd be told off once JJ had left. My mom wore a disappointed look as she turned and left.
"Fuck." I huffed as I ran a hand through my bed hair. "Why the fuck didn't my alarm go off" I mumbled as I picked the phone up again.
"That's my fault" JJ said sheepishly. I turned to look at the blonde, his hair messy.
"What do you mean it's your fault?" I questioned the boy who looked around. "JJ"
"I thought I snoozed the alarm but I must have turned it off" This boy, I ran a hand over my face shaking my head. "I just wanted five more minutes"
"It's fine, I just might be grounded for the next two weeks" I forced a smile trying to reassure the boy, I knew he would feel guilty for getting me in trouble. "We should probably head down before my mom sends my dad up and he kicks you out" I half-joked.
"Yeah" The two of us made our way down the stairs. I stopped at the front door opening it and allowing JJ to step out. "Message me later. I hope they don't ground you two long"
"Hopefully..." I smiled. As much as I wanted to give him a kiss goodbye I didn't want to risk my parents walking into the hallway. JJ and I shared a smile before he turned and slowly made his way down the path. Now just to deal with my parents.

•••••••
Hope you guys liked
Sorry it's taken so long
I've started back at school which means a lot and I'm stressed and anxious pretty much 24/7.
I'm so close to quitting like the idea of actually going to classes after over a year of not going is sooo stressful.
Did you guys feel that
x