JJ- "Hopefully" (Part 2)

Description: Your John B's twin sister, you and JJ have a secret relationship.
Part 2
Warnings: swearing
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two weeks. Two weeks had passed since John B had found out about me and JJ and he hadn't spoken to either of us. JJ had tried to speak to him, he tried to apologise to him even though there was nothing for him to apologise for. I was almost an adult I can choose who I date not John B. I sat on the porch watching the sunset as I waited for JJ to come over, even though JJ didn't want to come over as often I was able to talk him to. As I watched of the water the small boat John B owner came into view, I watched as he pulled up next to the small wooden dock and got off the boat. John B got off the boat throwing his backpack over his shoulder. This had become a normal routine for the last week, John B would get up early and leave and would come back at sunset. He wouldn't say a word, not where he was going or what he was doing. John B looked down as he walked closer towards the house, towards me. I moved my legs off the steps allowing him to walk up.
"Hey" I said as he walked passed but as usual he didn't even acknowledge me. I rolled my eyes as he walked into the house, I placed my legs back across the legs. After another ten minutes I heard JJs bike, I smiled as I pushed myself off the stairs and walking around to JJ.
"Hey" he greeted as he got off his bike spotting me.
"Hi" I walked closer wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. I then pulled away but keeping my arms wrapped around his neck.
"You okay?" He questioned pushing a strand of my hair out my face. I took a deep breath nodding my head, I was okay, I mean I miss John B, I miss my brother but I knew there wasn't anything I could do. I sure as hell wasn't going to break up with JJ. I also knew that JJ was also struggling with not being able to talk to John B, I felt bad about what happened to the two of them, but JJ also didn't want to break up.
"How's John B" I unwrapped my arms from around his neck taking a step back.
"His okay. His gotten into a new routine" JJ looked at me urging me to carry on. "He leaves early in the morning on the boat then returns at sunset" JJ nodded. "Anyway let's head inside" I smiled before turning to walk into the house looking back over my shoulder to see JJ lingering behind. "You coming?" Again Jj lingered. "John B will be sulking in his room" I reassured him, JJ smiled before walking closer.

As I walked into the house there was no sign of John B, I was right he was in his room. I sat on the couch making room for JJ. As JJ sat down he let out a sigh before relaxing into the couch.
"What's wrong?" I looked over at him resting my head on the back of the couch. "Come on JJ" I slightly nudged the boy.
"Maybe I should try and talk to him again" he turned to look at me placing his arm on the back of the couch.
"I don't know..." I trailed off meeting his eyes. Before either of us could talk the sound of a door opening caught both our attention, the two of us looking in the direction of the sound. John B came walking out his gaze instantly landing on us, he stood there for a few seconds, JJ slightly shifted in his seat. Without saying anything John B walked passed us and out the house. I looked from JJ to the door where John B walked out.
"I wonder where his going" JJ looked over at me.
"I don't know..." I replied.
"Shouldn't we, you find out?" JJ worried about John B.
"I doubt he'd tell me even if I asked"

Over an hour had passed since John B left when my phone started to ring, I pulled myself out of the cuddle that JJ had me in reaching over for my phone.
"Hello" I answered as JJ sat up next to me.
"Where the hell are you" I could tell that it was Kie, her words slightly slurred.
"What?" I looked over at JJ.
"Why aren't you here? Why aren't you at the party?" She hadn't told me about a party. Not even a get together.
"What party?" I questioned.
"I told John B, what did John B not tell you, are you guys still not talking. Anyway there's a party at the boneyard you and JJ need to gets yourselves here" after speaking Kie put the phone down. I pulled the phone from my ear and looked back at JJ who had been listening to me speak.
"So I guess we're going to a party" he smiled as I nodded my head.