Rafe- "Also here's your money back"

Requested
Description; You work at the country club waiting tables when you meet Rafe.
Warnings; swearing
H/C = Hair colour.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I smiled as another customer complained about the food even though it looked and tasted better then any food I ever had or would have

I smiled as another customer complained about the food even though it looked and tasted better then any food I ever had or would have. Everyone that came to the country club was almost identical to one another. They liked to splash their cash, show how rich they were but complain if anything was out of place and me and the other waiters would take the brunt of it.
"I'm sorry sure I can log your complaint, I can see if I can reduce the price of your meal" I said my rehearsed line. The guy scoffed reaching into his pocket.
"I don't need a refund" he slammed the money into the bill giving me a dirty look before turning and leaving with his family.
"Only three more hours, just smile" I turned to follow Hannah as she walked passed me, a forced smile on her face. She was right three more hours then I can go home. I took a breath taking the bill with the money and walking back over to the main area and checking the money, of course no tip, asshole.

One more hour, I slipped my notepad and pen into my pocket grabbing a cloth and disinfectant. I checked tables wiping them down when I reached my last table, on top of the table was four glasses. To the left of me were three boys, one boy stood out as he was standing over at me. This specific boy had dirty blonde hair neatly combed back, blue eyes, he also wore a polo shirt like most individuals that attended. There was something about him, I couldn't put my finger on it. Our eyes met and I held his gaze for a few seconds before returning to cleaning the table. I placed the cloth and disinfectant down then grabbed two glasses in one hand and two in the other before carrying them back to the kitchen placing them down to be washed before walking back to the table. I grabbed the spray bottle and cloth and sprayed the table.
"I'm just saying I call the waitress with H/C" I stopped as the boy mentioned the colour of my hair. I turned my head to look at the boy who had caught my eyes earlier now smirking at me. Did he seriously say he "called" me, what the fuck. Did he think I'd like that. God I should wipe that smirk off his face. Keep it together. My grip tightened on the cloth as I continued to wipe the table down.
"Hey, you" another voice from behind called I turned to look over my shoulder at the group of boys. The voice belonged to the guy next to the one that had "called" me. I placed my cloth down turning to face the table.
"Yes" I plastered a fake smile on as I faced the group.
"My friend here..." he placed his hand on the other boys shoulder "wants to know you name"
"And why should I tell you?" I crossed my arms the smile falling from my face. The boy that spoke looked at the blonde before turning back.
"Well I'm Kelce..." he introduced himself them placed his hand on the blonde. "This is Rafe..." Rafe, that's the guy that "called" me, he smiled as Kelce pointed down to the other guy. "And that's Topper" Topped nodded his head at me.
"You know our names so why not tell us yours" Rafe finally spoke looking at me.
"I'm good" I turned back to the table picking the cloth up and disinfectant before turning back to the table. "Also just got let you know girls don't like to be "called"" I then turned walking back towards the kitchen. I picked the door open placing the disinfectant down along with the cloth.
"You okay?" I turned to look as JJ walked  into the kitchen a concerned look on his face.
"The usual" I shrugged leaning against the counter, JJ just nodded grabbing two plates and leaving out the door returning to work.

I waved to JJ as I made my way out the kitchen, thank god that's over.
"Hey y/n" I turned to see Hannah almost running after me.
"What's up" I turned to face the girl messing with the strap of my bag. The girl handed me a few folded up notes with a small note on top.
To the waitress with H/C
sorry I called you. Hope
this makes up for it. I
also hope to see you around
and learn your name
Rafe Cameron.
I folded the note up and slipped it into my pocket. I unfolded the money to count it but before I could Hannah spoke up.
"There's a hundred dollars in twenty dollars" I looked at the girl then back at the money. "This guy just tipped you a hundred dollars" there was excitement in Hannah's voice. I should be happy but instead I was pissed, what did he think the money would do. "What you gonna do with the money?" Hannah asked, there was a lot I could do with the money but I had already made my mind up. I slipped the money in my pocket, I said bye to Hannah before leaving.

"I swear I'm melting" I complained to JJ as he placed ice into the glass. Today was the hottest day in a long time and both me and JJ were working at the golf course which meant a lot of walking in the sun in this stupid waiter and waitress outfits serving drinks and food.
"Your being dramatic" JJ laughed as he finished pouring the drinks.
"No I'm not" I placed the drinks on the black tray before lifting it up.
"Table 7" JJ says as I walked towards the door.
"I know" I used my back to push the door turning and walking out. Table 7 was one of the closet and was mainly in the shade. I walked closer to the table.
"Here you go" I smiled placing the tray down then placing the drinks in front of the couple who smiled at me.
"Did you see that shot?" That voice, I instantly looked up and there he was Rafe, Kelce and Topper were also with him. The three walked over to one of the tables, table 11. I picked the black tray up as the couple thanked me, I smiled and walked back to the kitchen. I placed the tray down walking passed JJ and towards the locker room. I unlocked my locked searching my jacket pocket finding the hundred dollars in twenty dollars. Once I found it I turned and left the locker room.
"Is there an order for table 11?" I asked as I reached JJ who was again placing ice into a glass.
"Yep" he nodded to the three glasses in front of me.
"I'll take it" I tried to place it off.
"You sure it is my turn" JJ looked at me skeptical.
"Yeah you can get the next two" I started to place the drinks on the tray and again made my way out the kitchen towards the table of boys.

"Well look who it is" Kelce spoke spotting me walking closer to his table, Rafe smiled.
"Your drinks..." I placed the tray down taking the drinks off and placing them down on the table before picking the tray up and sliding it under my arm. I secured the tray before reaching into my pocket and taking the money out placing it in front of Rafe. "Also here's your money back"
"That's yours" Rafe pushed the money over to me.
"No I don't want it" I turned starting to walk away from the table.
"Why not?" He questioned causing me to turn to face the table again.
"Because you think money can fix your problems, that money will make me forget that your misogynistic" I took a step closer to the table as I spoke, Rafe looked from me to the guys around him.
"I'm not" I shook my head. "I'm not. What will it take for you to believe me?"
"Nothing" again I turned to walk away from the table.
"Go on a date with me" Rafe called as I walked away stopping me in my tracks. I turned to look back at the table, his friends seemed to be as shocked as me. "Go on a date with me, get to know me" I looked around now noticing that a few people were listening to us. "Come on what have you got to lose" Rafe smirked.
"Fine" I rolled my eyes, part of me was excited but the other part of me remembered that he had "called" me and then tried to pay me to forget about it.
"Well if we're going to go on a date I'll need to know your name?" Rafe spoke breaking the silence that seemed to have fallen.
"Y/n y/l/n" I finally told the group my name.
"Well y/n now I just need your number" Rafe reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out holding it out to me. I walked back to the table placing the tray down and taking the phone typing my phone in. "I'll message you later" I picked the tray up nodding.

••••
I hope you liked
Request are open
Also at the moment I can't add music
What the f- ugh I'm so annoyed
X