John B- "I didn't need my heart anyway. Who cares if it breaks"

Description; You may have had too much trust in John B.
Warnings: Swearing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat on the sand, watching the sunset turning the sky orange that then turned to a dark blue. I raised my cup taking a drink looking over the brim at my boyfriend surrounded by a bunch of girls all staring at him as though he was the only boy on the beach, the only boy left in the world. Pope stood to the side of him trying to grab one of the girl's attention but all they carried about was John B, my John B. I tried my hardest to swallow the jealousy rising in me with another drink. It wasn't his fault, he was just being polite. He filled another cup and handed it to a redhead who flashed a flirty smile. I shook my head again taking another drink.
"I honestly don't know how you haven't stormed over there yet?" I felt someone sit down next to me.
"Because I trust him. He wouldn't cheat on me" I didn't take my focus off my boyfriend and the group of girls.
"Is that why you're squeezing the cup" I finally turned looking down at the cup in my hand, indents in the plastic where my fingers had been holding it. I then turned to face the person next to me. There sat Sarah looking at sincerely.
"I trust him. I do" my voice not sounding as confident as it previously had. I did trust him. Sarah looked from me to the water in front of us. My gaze returned to the group. Some of the girls had dispersed, the redhead from earlier remained as well as a few of her friends. I felt another person sit at the side of me, JJ. The three of us just stared out at the crowd.

A whole week had passed since that party. I didn't think of the group of girls again, the redhead girl till today.
"Bullshit" I said in a sing-song way as JJ followed behind me. JJ let out a laugh at my response. I looked at the blonde walking backwards as we entered the wreck, a smile on my face.
"Okay maybe it was a bit-" JJ stopped abruptly looking over my shoulder. I frowned turning to look over my shoulder. "What the actual fuck" JJ saying what I was thinking. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I didn't want to believe it. In front of me and JJ at one of the furthest table sat my so-called boyfriend and the redhead from the beach party a couple of days ago. My jaw clenched as I watched the two of them laughing with one another. He told me he was hanging with Pope and Kie, he lied to me. "I swear to god I'm going to punch him" JJ said through gritted teeth. If he did I wasn't going to stop him. I watched as John B leaned closer to the girl speaking lowly to her. The girl rolled her eyes with a smile. My anger boiling up as I watched them. "That's it" JJ walked past me slight knocking my shoulder as he did, the anger radiated off him. Without giving it a second thought I followed the blonde boy, his hands clenched at his side. It only took us a few seconds to reach the table the two were sat at. They didn't even know we were there till JJ slammed his hand on the table, John B looking up confusion on his face that quickly changed to guilt as he looked from JJ to me. "What the fuck is this" JJ took his hand off the table then signalled between the two people in front of us.
"It's not what it looks like" John B was defensive, again looking between the two of us.
"It's not what it looks like" JJ mocked the boy rolling his eyes.
"It's not" John B placed his hand's palm upwards, a panicked look on his face. His eyes left JJ and turned towards me the panic turning to pleading. "y/n come on..." I broke my gaze from his turning to the side. I had so much to say but he didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve anything from me. I was angry, angry at John B, at the girl, at myself for being so stupid did I really not see this coming.
"You don't get to talk to her. You fucked up and you know it" JJ broke the silence that had settled of the four of us. John B's gaze lingered on me, I may not be looking at him but I could feel his eyes on me. "I mean Jesus John B" JJ shook his head before looking at me with sympathy then back at John B with anger. I turned my head to look back at the table. The redhead was staring down at the table adding nothing to the conversation, she wasn't defending herself or John B. "I hope she, it, was worth it" Even though I wish this wasn't happening I glad that JJ was here, that he was handling it, saying everything I wanted to but couldn't. "Come on y/n let's got out of here. We'll have to let Kie know the place has rats." I spared one last look at John B who was looking at the redhead wearing a shocked expression. JJ placed his hand on my arm and nudge me. I nodded my head turning to walk out the wreck. JJ mumbling under his breath as we walked out and staring down the road. I was shocked, angry, sad, my heart hurt and I just wanted to go home and sleep as well as scream into my pillow.

"Y/n! Please wait!" I stopped hearing John B voice JJ slightly pulling at my arm but I didn't move. Again JJ pulled lightly on my arm as John B's footsteps got closer. I wanted to walk away but my feet were betraying me. "Y/n..." as he spoke I turned quickly to face him.
"What!" I finally snapped turning to look at him. John B stopped looking at me. The look of panic had returned. "What could you say that would make this whole situation better" I took a step closer to him.
"Just let me exp-" I raised my hand stopping the boy from speaking. I didn't want to hear his lies. I didn't care to hear his lies. I didn't want to be played by him again.
"I had so much trust in you" I pointed my finger towards him taking another step and pushing it into his chest. "I trusted you with my heart" again I pushed my finger into his chest. John B looked down at my finger against his chest. "I didn't need my heart anyway. Who cares if it breaks" John B looked back up as I removed my finger suppressing the tears coming to my eyes. John B didn't say anything. I just nodded turning my now ex-boyfriend. "Let's go JJ" I tried my hardest to keep a brave face on. I couldn't believe it. I could hear Sarah's voice in my head saying I told you so. Even though she will say that I wanted her here. A night of crappy movies and junk food was to follow.

••••••
I hope you guys liked it
sorry it's shorter then other ones I've published.
Let me know your thoughts
Requests are open, just message me
Xx