Chapter 15: Meeting Rihanna

Once we got to the first city, the band began preparing for the concert that would be happening tomorrow.

Rihanna was going to come to the bus, so they could go over when she would come out, when the song would be played, and all that fun stuff.

Right before she came, I went into the living area, biting my lip. "Do you guys want me to go so I'm not in the way?" I Asked quietly.

"Of course not!" Chris Said. "I want you to meet Rihanna. She's gonna love you."

"I get to meet her?" I Asked.

I had been a pretty big fan of hers since I was a kid. I'd get to finally meet her?

"If you want to." Chris Said.

I smiled, nodding excitedly.

"Alright, then." Chris Said, smiling at me. "She should be here soon."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. The door opened a bit, and a woman peeked in.

"Can I come in?"

I nearly died. It was Rihanna. I was in Rihanna's presence.

Chris stood up, opening the door more so she could come in. "Hi, Rihanna." he said, smiling at her.

"Hey, Chris." She Said, smiling back.

She waved at the guys, and they all waved back, before she looked over at me.

She looked almost a bit confused, considering she didn't know me.

Chris smiled, walking over to me. "Rihanna, this is my daughter, Aaliyah."

"You have a daughter?" She Asked, clearly more confused.

"I just found out four weeks ago, actually."

She nodded, then looked at me. "Hi, Aaliyah." She Said, smiling.

"Hi." I waved awkwardly.

"Aaliyah will be filling in for you at the concerts you have to miss." He said, then looked at me. "If she's still comfortable with it, of course."

I nodded, smiling at him.

"Awesome." Rihanna Said, then leaned in. "Maybe you'll have to let me hear your voice later?"

I felt my face flush nervously. "S-sure." I said. "I'm not that good, though.."

"I'm sure your voice is amazing." She Said.

Chris went over to the rest of the band, standing beside Jonny.

Rihanna looked over at them, then back at me. "I'm going to go talk with them now." She Said. "Do you wanna talk later?"

I smiled a bit, nodding.

"Okay." She smiled, then went over to the guys.

I decided to go into the bunk room, climbing up on my bunk, which was above Chris's.

I closed the curtain, looking around.

During the trip, I had pasted a few pictures that I had drawn on the wall.

They were mostly just doodles, but they meant something to me.

One of them was of Chris. I had to say, this was the most realistic drawing I had ever done. I also did that on the way here.

To be honest, I was pretty proud of it.

I laid my head down on my pillow, sighing.

So much had happened in the past few weeks, and it was hard to comprehend some of it.

Chris Martin was my hero, and now that I know he's my dad, it makes him even more of a hero to me.

I was finally happy, Away from my abusive mom, and my aunt, who clearly didn't care about me anymore.

I was with Chris, and the band. I knew that Chris loved me, just as much as I love him.

I felt loved, Finally.

Everything was perfect now.