CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Diana's POV

We're currently staring at Harley and Aria. Their reactions to their fathers murder has been a surprise. Harley hasn't stopped looking shocked and trying not to laugh. As for Aria seems unbothered as she drinks away. Now Helena...we'll let's just say that it was a massive surprise. She has been crying a lot but she says she's crying with joy. "If I didn't know them, I'd suspect them all for his murder" Kali whispers.

"Oh yeah definitely. I'd say Aria was the ring leader" Sasha adds making me laugh.

"As much as I hated my father, it's for the best to find out who murdered him and why" Harley says as she stands and looks at us with a smile. She then unexpectedly kisses me softly.

Her hands on my waist and squeezing them, her lips so soft and alluring. I nearly moan in this. Sasha clears her throat and Harley moves her lips to my neck, I'm getting very wet. Sasha looks surprised as fuck as Kali just smirks and laughs. Then I see Scarlet walk into the house and wrap her arms around Kali's waist. Aria runs into Sasha' arms and wraps her legs around her waist. "What was that for?" Sasha asks with confusion.

Aria shrugs her shoulders, "Felt like you needed some loving" She kisses her quickly then grabs Harley off me. "Dude, you can do that later. Now concentrate"

Harley looks at me with a locked jaw and a smirk. Her eyes rake my body and it's like my throbbing got worse. She knows what she is doing to me and it's killing me. I give up and grab her hand, pulling her upstairs. I lock the bedroom door and push her onto the bed, straddling her and smashing our lips together.

How has the death of her father caused everyone to act weird? I don't know.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Guys Perez is here to take statements!"

Harley groans and starts laughing then pecks me. We get up and make our way to the living room, which is now full with police officers.

———

"IM THAT BITCH"

BEEN THAT BITCH! STILL THAT BITCH

WILL FOREVER BE THAT BITCH

YEAH"

Kali sings while we drive. Sasha puts the volume up as I watch them, laughing. It's just the three of us in the car and it's been hilarious.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!"

Kali and I look at each other confused. Sasha looks excited as hell as the song starts. I check the dashboard to see the song is Just for Me by Pinkpanthers.

"Tiktok has gone to her head"

"I like this song!" I argue back.

Kali starts laughing then stops when one of our favourite songs turns on. We all take a deep breath and sing this loudly with full volume.

"You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, your bad romance
I want your love, and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance"

Sasha starts laughing as Kali uses a dildo as a microphone. "Where'd you get that from?!" I say laughing my ass off.

Kali ignores us and keeps singing,