CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Harleys POV

Mums missing. Dads acting suspicious. Aria may become a murderer and Frankie is crying like a bitch...Arias words not mine.

"Can you stop?!" Aria shouts at him.

Frankie pouts, "B-but sh-shes m-missing"

I pat his back and rub it, "It's okay Frank. We will find her just please stop crying for a second...or at least cry quietly" He nods and sniffles.

He is honestly so adorable. Like a little kid but right now his loud crying isn't helping us think. Dad also looks hella irritated by it, which just leads to him exploding with anger. I'm not dealing with that right now.

Dad hasn't mentioned mum this entire time we've been here. "Francis I'll get you another dog if it will make you shut up" Dad scolds.

We told him thats why Frankie is crying.

"It's Frankie, Uncle Darren. And no it's fine"

Aria grabs a glass of white wine and sits next to me. She crosses her legs and takes a snip then looks at dad. "Where's mum? I would have thought she'd be out here by now"

Dad clenches his jaw then relaxes and looks at her dead in the eyes. "She left a couple nights ago after the incident with your sibling here. She's probably in Cabo San Lucas, cooling down" He smirks as he says the last bit. It sparks something in me but Aria squeezes my hand and looks at me.

"We wanted to see how you were" She says to him.

He scoffs and drinks more of his whiskey. "Aria do you want money or something? Because I still have your card sitting on my desk and cheque. Same as you Harley" I hear the spite in his tongue as he says that.

Aria groans and rolls her eyes, "How many times do I have to tell you?! I don't want your money! I'm wealthy enough!"

He chuckles and shakes his head, "When you were a teenager, all you wanted was money. Left poor Harley at home while you were on trips with your friends. Frankie came over once and a while but a police captains son tends to be restricted from what I heard"

Frankie looked up and there was this anger in his eyes that kind of scares me. He sits up straight and wipes away his tears with a locked jaw. "My father never restricted me of anything. Because he doesn't flaunt his money doesn't mean he is broke. I wanted a normal life and that's what I got! At least he cares about his child. None of your kids even respect you! Not even your wife!"

Dad slams his cane on the table and stands up furiously, "Don't you ever speak to me like that you little boy! Does your father even know how disgusting you are?! Act like a man for once! Not a woman!"

I stand up and without thinking I swing at my father. His cane comes in contact with my head before I had the chance. Aria grabs it and snaps it in half, "How many of these do you have?!" I swear Diana snapped the last one?

Frankie grabs him by his blazer and pushes him up the wall. "My father knows everything about me and loves me for it. He will always be the better brother out of you both and you know it!" He then walks back and walks away, the front door slamming behind him.

Dad looks furious and dusts his blazer, "Both of you! Get the hell out!"

"With pleasure" I say with a smirk and bow then leave, Aria laughing behind me as she follows.

We go outside to see Frankie smoking by the car. I walk up to him and grab the cigarettes. "You know in the UK they have a slang for cigarettes?" His brow raises as Aria laughs, "Fags"