CHAPTER FOUR

Diana's POV

The sun nearly blinds me as I wake up to my pounding alarm. How did I get to bed? Then everything came flooding in. I look around and there's no one with me. Immediately getting out the bed, I walk downstairs and it's all clean. Everything's been put away and left clean. She didn't leave a note or anything, must have left last night.

I let out a deep yawn and walk to the kitchen starting the coffee machine. Then ran upstairs to brush my teeth, once done I take a shower and get changed. My coffee machine was given to me by my mum for Christmas one year and I've loved it since. It's antique and takes a while to brew so it gives me time to get ready. Once I'm done, I look myself over and it's all good. I'm feeling quite happy this morning...it's a bit weird.

Running down the stairs, I go into the kitchen and pour myself some of the coffee into one of my travel mug. Then make my way to the car with my phone in hand, when I step out the door I see Harley standing outside, leaning against her car. I clear my throat and looks up with a smile. She puts her phone away and I see what she's wearing. It's a navy suit with black sunglasses. She looks dashing. The car is a Jaguar F-Type, it's a beautiful car. Kinda looks like a sports car.

"Why are you here?"

"Wanted to take you to work"

"We barely know each other"

She leans closer, "Yet you let me stay last night" I look at her with glare, "Don't worry I went home right after I put you to bed"

Walking away, "I have my own vehicles"

"I have breakfast"

I do a one eighty and walk straight to her, entering her car. Once I sat down on the passengers seat, I saw a bag that smells delicious. She enters the car with a chuckle. She passes me the bag and I take out a hot croissant, as soon as it touches my taste buds I moan.

She looks at me amused and starts the drive. There silence till she puts the radio on. The music kind of muffled out as I look at her, her features. She's honestly so beautiful. She has a small scar on her brow that's almost invisible.

Subconsciously I lean forward and touch it, she immediately tenses then looks at me. My palm ends up on her cheek, then I retract and look back at the road. "Any plans tonight?" She asks calmly.

"No casual talk"

She raises a brow while laughing, "You're a bit too serious in life. Your brother seems very nice"

"So I'm not nice?"

"Not at all. More like a stubborn old cow"

I'm fuming.

"OLD! IM A YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU!"

She bursts out laughing, "How'd you know how old I am?" I can hear the teasing in her tone.

I ignore her and we finally get the company, when she parks up she looks at me. I'm feeling she wants me to say something but she's pissed me off too much. Leaving the car I hear my name being called but ignore it and head straight to inside. It's annoying that I'm smiling right now, I can see the employees looking at me weirdly.

Fuck sake.

———

Harleys POV

I've had this smile planted on my face the entire ride to work. Once I park up, I walk into the building greeting everyone. The lift ride is filled with chats with my employees, then eventually becomes empty. It stops and I'm on my floor, walking into my office I see the devil and Lilith. "Please leave" I say sternly.