CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

*WARNING - SMUT*

Diana POV

*Three Months Later*

Bens currently in prison with Christen. Sasha and Melanie were able to dig up so much dirt is unbelievable. It was a huge bust and Sasha was been praised by a lot of people including the mayor. As much as she pretends it's not a bug deal I see how much she feel safer.

I'm currently going for a scan and honestly I'm terrified. It's one of those things I've tried not to think about but Harley doesn't stop reminding me. She has been so excited so has Lily. The two have been closer than ever. Alyssa has met someone new from work and he is the sweetest guy ever. Lily tells us all the time how he is clumsy and talks about weird things. When we had him for dinner he was talking about his work on robotics and coding.

Harley found it interesting as I was very confused at times. Lily could tell and kept laughing.

We're on our to the hospital right now and honestly I am scared. All my pregnancy's have left me broken and damaged. I pray to God that this goes well. Harley holds my hand and everything feels calmer. When we get to the hospital, the Doctor smiles and lets us in. We do the scan and the baby looks beautiful. There's something behind but I can't put my finger on it. I'm guessing it's a sac.

"Your babies look like they are growing well and everything looks fine"

Harleys eyes goes wide as I look at her at shock, "Wait babies? There's more than one?" Harley says almost inaudible.

The doctor smiles brightly "Congratulations! You're having twins"

I'm stunned, "Is this a joke? A prank?"

He laughs, "No miss. You will be having twins. I'm being honest"

———

I can't believe it. I'm in shock. Nothing but shock. Harley has been silent the whole ride home. I'm confused. Is she angry? Is she disappointed?

As soon as we enter my house she locks the door and looks at me. Her jaw locks and she approaches me slowly. "Harley I'm sorry. I didn't know we were having twins. I"

She grabs my face and kisses me passionately, "I love you so much. I'm so happy. So fucking happy baby"

I feel relief as she smiles widely, "When are telling the others?"

She smirks this times and starts kissing up my neck. My stomach flipping and tingles running through me. "We will tell them right after I'm done with you"

I bite my lip and grave her bulge with my fingers, she groans then kisses me. Her soft lips enhancing the pleasure I feel, I wrap my legs around her waist as she carries me upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as we get to the room, my lips stays on hers. She places me on the bed as we rip our clothes off.

My chest rising and falling with excitement as I look down at her boxers. Her hard dick making eye contact with me and making me drool. She smirks and leans down, taking my underwear off. Her lips moves down my thigh with small kisses following. I moan as she gets closer and closer to my already dripping core.

"Fuck baby!" I moan loudly as I feel her tongue against my clit. She moves against it at a faster paced making my body arch with pleasure. Then two fingers go in and it's like my soul left my body. Her fingers curl inside me, hitting all the right spots. My body shakes violently as moans roll out my tongue louder. It's like a euphoria as my mind shows me pictures of space and time.

She pulls her fingers out and suck off my cum, that beautiful smirk on her lips. Her eyes scan my body and tongue traces up my stomach to my naked breasts, her mouth latches onto my nipple. I could got another orgasm from that alone. Her tongue moves circularly around the nipple as she sucks. My fingers lace through her hair and grip it, she moans louder. It's so attractive as she looks like she's making love with it. I'm so wet and need her inside me. "Baby fuck me! Fuck me now!"