CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

*WARNING - SMUT*

Diana's POV

After dropping Kali and Scarlet home, Harley proceeded to make our way to my place. There's silence in the car throughout. I can tell how she is feeling this moment in time but I'm hoping she will speak to me at some point. The car slows down then I snap out of my day dream to see we are here. She gets out the car and walks to the front door, I take a minute then follow her inside.

"Harley?" I call out as she's nowhere to be seen.

"Upstairs" It's faint but I hear it.

I run upstairs and head to my bedroom where I see Harley standing there and unbuckling her belt. She then looks up and unbuttons her shirt. I approach her and slowly take it off as she looks frustrated but seems to calm down. My hand rests on her cheek, bring her face down. My lips graze her ear, "Let me make you feel better"

When I pull back, her eyes glance on my lips then my eyes. My hand moves down to her belt, taking it completely off then pulling the zip down. It moves onto her boxers, the fabric pressed against her already hardening dick. Grazing it, she moans and this prompts me to push her onto the bed.

———

Harleys POV

She stands in front of me slowly taking her shirt off, unbuttoning it. She looks at me entirely and her eyes are dark with lust. Her delicate fingers grazes the last button then I watch as she takes it off. Her full breasts held up by a lace black bra. Strands of her dark hair sitting on her cleavage. All she's left in is a skirt. A short black skirt and heels. And my god I am so hard right now.

She traces her fingers against the zipper of the skirt, which sits by her hip. She slowly unzips it then lets it fall down to her feet, stepping of them. Her long legs are toned and look so sexy.

I don't know why but her in just heels and underwear is driving me crazy. She looks dominating.

Lord let her step on me!

"Come here" She says sternly and I chill runs down me. I nod and approach her, "On your knees"

Obeying she grips my hair and leans down, kissing me rough with a bite. I moan but then the moment stops. I watch a wicked smile appear on her face, the type a bitch like herself has when she's about to do something evil. God I may cum.

She rises her foot and places it on my chest, gentle pushing me back so I lay on the floor. It travels down to my crotch, her heels still on. She grazes my crotch with her heel then pushed against it. "Fuck"

"Take it out" Her voice is strong and hold authority as she signals to my crotch.

I pull my boxers down, starting to move my hand up and down my shaft. She eyes me and that feels me to stop. I watch as she gets to the floor and straddles me. Sitting against my hard dick, grinding against it. My hands automatically grips her waist, as she moves. Then one of them unclips her bra, watching it fall and her breasts are to show. The view gets me even harder and makes me moan.

Her hands land on my chest and then she rips the remaining buttons on my shirt off, revealing my naked chest. "No bra?" She says amused.

I shrug with a smirk and she leans down, placing kisses everywhere but my lips. Then she stands up and walks away. This confuses me and I stand up. She bends over the edge of the bed, grabbing something but my hands land on her hips. I press her ass against my dick earning myself a moan.

My fingers trace her folds then her clit, feeling her bundles arise as her breathing changes and moans increase. I hook her lace with my finger and peel it off. She's so wet that it's so tempting to just eat her right now.