CHAPTER TEN

*WARNING - SMUT*

Diana's POV

As soon as we got to her place, she lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. Our lips collide and the entire world stops around us. It's a magical feeling filled with passion and want. I moan softly as her tongue dominates. As she walks us upstairs, I place kisses down her jaw to her neck. She kicks the door open making me giggle lightly, then puts me down on the bed...towering me with her beauty. I grab her collar and pull her down, our lips meeting again.

"Mmm" She moans.

She unbuttons my shirt and I do the same with hers. I watch as her eyes go wide at my attire, "You're beautiful" It makes me smile then she moves down my body, slowly taking every piece of clothing off except for my underwear. I flip us around and take her clothes off too, slowly taking her trousers off. I'm faced with her large bulge and it's too tempting.

Hooking my fingers, I pull her boxers off and her hard dick smacks onto her stomach. Placing kisses on her pelvis, I place my tongue and trace her full length. Then twirl my tongue around her tip, "Mmm fuck!" I take it in and inch slowly lower, she throws her head back while biting her lip and moaning.

I move faster with my hand on her shaft too, her legs start shaking and she cums in my mouth. I lick my lips and sit up, her eyes scan my body and get darker. Slowly climbing on top of her, I straddle her and she watches as I take my bra off, dropping it to the side.

———

Harleys POV

She drops the bra to the side while her eyes are still on me and God help me. She looks so hot. Her fingers rake her black hair, putting it to the side. It's like the small red in her eyes have grown large, mixing with the beautiful blue. I grab her waist and flip us off. My lips collide with hers and feel the softness of them. The pure addictive taste of them driving me crazy. I nibble on her bottom lip, while my fingers rub the fabric against her clit. "Mmm yes"

I move faster, her lace already soaked with her wetness. Slowly moving down I capture her nipple in my mouth, twirling my tongue around the nub as it hardens, sucking on it while my other hand massages the other breast. Her breathing gets heavier and chest rises. I give the other breath the same attention, my fingers moving faster s against the clit. "Harley!" She moans loudly.

My lips hover against her skin, moving back up to her lips. I slide her lace off and kiss her softly, slightly putting the tip in. Slowly putting my length in she rolls her eyes back and cups my breasts. It makes me moan and thrust into her. Her tight hole gripping my dick, making me feel everything. I throw my head back thrusting slowly in and out of her, she pulls me down by shoulders and kisses me softly. Then I feel a bite on my lip and moan loudly.

She smirks and flips us, taking control. She takes the full length and rides me, her hips moving slow. Her breasts in full view and eyes on me as she bites her lip and eyes roll back. She leans down and captures my nipple in her mouth, sucking it and driving me crazy with pleasure. I lace my fingers into her hair and grip it, pulling her head back to face me. She looks at me, her bottom lip eager to be bitten. "Sasha treated me on the way here"

She looks at me confused, "And?"

"She said to ruin your pussy"

A beautiful laugh pours out of her then she leans close to my ear, "So are you going to?"

I pick her up and take control, slamming into her. The harder I got the more moans pour out of us, I can feel myself coming close and her walls tighten. All my nerves become active and the pleasure is unreal, she looks so beautiful as well. I move faster and harder, gripping her thighs. She moans loudly, her back arching and gripping the sheets. Her eyes are on fire as she drags me down and kisses me as we cum together.