CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Diana's POV

We're all just sat here. On my bedroom floor, staring at all three tests. It's been like this for a good two hours. Time seems to fly by, at one point Sash fell asleep which made me laugh. "You know you have to tell her...can't keep ignoring her calls" Kali says sternly. I groan loudly, throwing my head back resting on the edge of the bed. The other two follow me, then look at me.

"She's right" Sash says but then her phone rings and she answers it. There's a lot of 'Yeahs' then she ends the call. "It's work. I'll see you guys later" She pecks my cheek then Kali's and leaves.

Kali's phone rings and the same thing happens, "It's work, I guess Sash and I are on the same case" She mumbles then sighs. "If you need ANYTHING, you call me" She holds my hand firmly, I nod in response.

Okay I don't think I'm ready..at all. I lost my baby once, I could lose this one. "Don't you dare Diana!" Both Kali and Sash say running back in. Then run back out. Ugh! I need to call my dad, he's the best for this. Actually he gets a bit too hyper, maybe I should call Danny! Yeah Danny! Actually no, he could blab it out to Frankie...someone who won't tell anyone.

Hmmm.

———

"You've got to be kidding me. I don't like babies"

"Aria seriously?! What am I meant to do?"

She looks at me with a raised brow, "Don't be stupid. Tell her. As much as you feel that your not ready, it may change when you tell her. Plus this is still technically her child, can't start disposing the thing as if it isn't"

"Disposing? You're acting like it's not human"

She rolls her eyes, "Just tell her Di. I know you will but don't delay it. Tell her as soon as you can"

"I hate you"

"You love me really. Now I have to go, Sash texted me about something urgent" She says with a smirk then walks away.

I take a deep breath and pet Skip, as Max is in the other room asleep. Taking care of these dogs alone has been hell. Now the potential for a child too?! Ugh!! Birth control is useless. I lay my head back but then Skip starts barking and runs out my hands. When I look up, there stands Harley with Skip in her hands. She's playing with him but then takes him out the room. She walks back in, shutting the door and laying next to me.

"What's up bro?"

She looks at me amused, "Okay something is definitely wrong?! Bro?"

I roll my eyes and lay my head on her chest, "Promise me you'll be totally honest when I tell you this"

There's silence, "I'll be totally honest"

I take a deep breath then look her in the eyes, "I'm pregnant"

She stares. Just stares. Silence and staring. Then she sits up, then stands up then walks out the room. Oh my god! I knew I shouldn't have told her! I know this would ruin everything! Fuck!

Looking down at my hands, on the verge of crying, something gets thrown beside me. It's a chocolate. Then I look up seeing snacks in Harleys arms and two drinks. She seems to be struggling by her hands being full. "We have two options, we have this baby and eat all these snacks while watching starting a series together. Or we don't have this baby and eat this food due to us being sad as hell"

It makes me burst out laughing, "Harley"

She drops the food on my bed and takes her blazer off, then goes on one knee. "Don't worry I'm not proposing" She says with a cheeky smile making me laugh again. "I know you had a bad experience in the past and that you may not be ready, just know I'll be with you throughout. It's your decision Di, and I respect that no matter what. I love you and you can take all the time you need"