Chapter Fifteen

(Angelina's POV)

I ooked at Mikey nervously, and sighed. "Fine. I guess I'll tell you. But you have to swear on Chelsea that you will never tell another soul." I stuck out my pinkie. Our pinkies linked, and Mikey looked me in the eyes. "I swear." "Okay well, Chelsea and Tyla sort of threatened me the other day. I didn't listen. I danced with Jason, and then after ICON as I was walking home, Tyla basically yanked me back and threatened me again. She doesn't want me near Jason. Or to talk to him in anyway. That includes over text..." I admitted. Mikey looked at me, enraged. "Those little bitches... I can't believe they'd really stoop that low. No wonder Jason doesn't really like her..." His hand quickly covered his mouth, realizing what he said. "Shit. No one was supposed to know that." My mouth hung open in pure and utter shock. He didn't really like her? That means... No it couldn't be... Could he like me? I looked at Mikey who was eyeing me nervously. "Well, are you gonna say anything?" I bit my lips, and tried to think out a logical reason he'd be going out with her then, but I got nothing. I gave up, and looked at Mikey. "Well, if he doesn't like her... Why do they go out?" I asked, angrier than I intended. Mikey sighed, and looked sincerely at me. "Because he's so popular, he's expected to go out with a really popular girl. Tyla just so happened to pick him... But I know for a fact that if he could be, he'd be wit-" "Mikey. No. Don' tell me. That's Jason's private information."  I said, cutting him off. "But-" I shushed him, and he huffed. "Fine." We sat there for the rest of class trying desperately to figure out this math project. Althought I seemed focused, the only thing on my mind? Jason...