Chapter Fourteen

(Mikey's POV)

I walked with Ang at my side to Math class, where we sat together and started working on our projects. Her phone, which may I add vibrates very loudly, went off. She looked around, and then looked down at her phone. It was from Jason! I peeked over her shoulder, and saw the message:

Hey Gurllll (:

I laughed and rolled my eyes, he's a strange one alright. I gasped when I saw her press the delete button. "Ang!" I yelled. She looked at me with wide eyes, and gnawed on her bottom lip. "What?" "You just deleted the message!" I said. "And?" She asked, pushing her phone into her pocket. "It was from Jason! The boy you like!" Her face turned red at my comment, and she sighed, turning her attention back on to her paper. I grabbed her pen out of her hand, and pulled her attention towards mine. "Tell me why you're ignoring him." She glared at me, and then sighed, gnawing on her bottom lip. I got comfortable. This should be good....

(Jason's POV)

I looked over at Ang to see why there had been no reply, and saw Mikey scolding her. Questions went through my mind, what had happened? I sighed, and winced when I felt a slap on the back of my head. I looked over, and saw Chelsea glaring at me. "Were you looking at Angelina?" I scoffed in a fake way, and held my hand to my chest. "Would I ever?" "Yes. Listen Jason, I don't know what's up with you lately, but you better not leave Tyla. For anyone. Especially that ugly bitch. Because you will regret it." She said, and then turned her attention back on the table as the teacher walked in front of our table. I sighed, and doodled on my paper. She was completely right. What in the world have I been doing...