Chapter Sixteen

(Mikey's POV)

After math class, I ran through the hallways, desperately trying to find Gab. Finally, I ran into her and her small group of friends in the Science hallway. "Mikey, what's wrong?" She asked as she saw me keeling over, gasping for air. "I. Need. To. Talk. To. You." I said, taking in air after every word. "Okay?" She helped me over to the side, and looked at me. "What's up?" "Angelina. She's ignoring Jason." I said. "What? Why?!" Gab yelled, not out of anger but pure shock. I sighed, and looked at her. "You take a guess." Gab rolled her eyes. "Tyla and her friends?" I nodded, and she groaned. "Is this real life right now? Am I going to have to beat up a seventh grader? Really?" "You'rre not supposed to know. I swore on Chelsea," I shivered at her name "That I'd never tell another soul." "So! I want to stand up for my baby girl. I just cannot believe this bitch would stoop so low! Who does she think she is? They're not fucking married, you guys are seventh graders. Jason can do whatever the fuck he wants." Gab said. I sighed, knowing there was no way, no possible way I'd talk Gab out of this. She was going to kick some ass, and I knew it...

(Angelina's POV)

I looked around the gym, and saw Mikey nowhere. Where in the world did he go? I looked around the room curiously, when Nicole came up to me. "So, where were you today?" She asked. "What do you mean? I'm right here." I giggled. "I mean, on the bus. I got worried. You didn't even bother texting me." She said, crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes. "Come on Nic. It's not that big of a deal. What are we, five?" "Really? Okay, whatever. Just go have fun with your new best friends, because apparently the one person who has always been there for you doesn't matter anymore." She stormed off. I groaned, and got in push up position. What is my life...