Chapter One

(A/N: Eep! Here I am with just another story. This is my first story based on Jason, and it is my Christmas gift to my girlie Angelina AKA ICONICGURL123. Everyone should go fan her and read her story and preferences, js. But, anyways, I'll shut up now, hope you guys enjoy the story! Smooches <3)

(Angelina's POV)

"Angelina! Turn that music off and come work at the store. I need you to take over my shift for me." My mom said, standing in my door frame. I looked at her, and shut off my stereo. "Mom, I just got home from school, I have homework to do, and I am a teenager, I need sleep. I have worked your shift everynight for the past two weeks. Haven't I done enough for you?" I whimpered. My mom's eyes narrowed at me, and she sneered. "I brought you into the world. You'll never, ever do enough to repay that." I rolled my eyes, and sighed. "Fine. I'll be down in a second." "Good girl." She smirked, and walked towards the door, just as the doorbell rang. She fixed her hair, and opened the door, revealing yet another man I won't grow to know. She grabbed his hand, and walked out, slamming the door behind her. I groaned, and stood up, tying my hair into a high ponytail. Is it bad for me to say I hate my mom? Because I do. More than anyone will ever understand. Ever since my dad died, she's been a total bitch, and makes it feel as if all she wants to do is make my life hell. I changed into shorts and a white t-shirt that I tied back, and slid on my knock off black Chuck Taylors. I would kill to have a real pair... But I just can't afford them. As I walked down the stairs and out the door, I spotted Jason Smith and some of his popular friends in the park, tossing around a football. My heart skipped a beat. I was completely and utterly in love with him, but he had no idea I existed. Even if he did, he'd never go out with me. He's more into those high maintenance, rich, super popular girls. If only he realized I could treat him better than all of them. Tears started to form in my eyes, so I quickly wiped them away and slid my black aviators over my eyes. The sun was shining brightly and the wind was very light and refreshing. May had just started, and knowing school was going to be over with soon made me sigh with happiness. I was completely invisible there, with only a few friends, that I wasn't even very close to. You think bullying is bad? Being invisible is ten times worse. Because at least when they bully you, you have some type of indicator that they know you exist. A deep sigh left my lips as I finally reached our store, which just so happened to be called Chandler's. I walked in, and immediately took a seat behind the register. We hardly ever were busy, so  could very easily take a nap and nothing would happen. I pulled out the book I had now been reading for the past three weeks, and began to read. The bell on top of the door began to ring, signaling people were coming in. I didn't even bother looking up, knowing it was probably just another older person coming in to buy some milk. Maybe ten minutes later, a whole stack of candy was piled on to the counter, and someone cleared my throat, clearly trying to get my attention. I sighed, and marked my page, then lifted my sunglasses on to the top of my head. I hopped down, and began to ring up the items. There were at least 100 bags of candy. I dropped the last one into the bag, and sighed. "Your total is 120.36." I looked up, and almost died when I saw the hazel eyes I have grown to love staring back at me. He smiled, and handed me $150. "Keep the change." He grabbed the bags, and him and his friends walked out. My heart dropped to my stomach, and I fell back into my seat. Oh my God...