Chapter Eight

(Mikey's POV)

Angelina walked into the gym late, so during warm up, I ran up to her. "Hey." "Hey." She mumbled. "Something wrong?" I asked. "I'm not supposed to talk to you." She said, looking straight ahead. "says who?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Says your girlfriend and her best friend." She said. "Oh... Ignore them. You can talk to me if you want." I smiled. She nodded, and continued running in place. "Do you know Gabrielle?" Ang asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, then continuing to run. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "I ran into her in the hallway while I was crying, she said she danced at ICON. She's really nice." Ang smiled. "Yeah, she really is. She dates one of my best friends, Vinny." I smiled. "Yeah, I know, she talked a lot about him." She laughed. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. "You like Jason, right?" I asked. Her cheeks turned a deep scarlett color, and she nodded, gnawing on her bottom lip. "You want to spend more time with him, right?" I asked. "Of course. I'm just too damn shy." Ang groaned. "Well, at ICON, we do open classes. You should come to one." I smiled. "Do they cost money?" She bit her lip nervously. "Usually they do, but I can probably sneak you in. Cause, ya know, I happen to be one of Geo's favorite students/..." I smirked, popping my collar. Ang rolled her eyes and laughed, then we split into our gym classes. I smiled. Finally, they'll get sometime together...

(Jason's POV)

I watched from the hallway as Mikey and Angelina talked. Ang kept laughing, which made me laugh. I wish we could have comfortable conversations like that. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Whatcha looking at?" Tyla's voice sounded in my ears, making me cringe. I turned around and hugged her, smiling down at her. "Oh, nothing..." She looked behind me and saw Ang, and she got angry. "That lit-" I cut her off with my lips. She smiled, and kissed me again. "You always know how to calm me down baby. I'll see you at lunch. Mwah!" She blew a kiss to me as she walked away, and I sighed. Why can't I just be with Ang...