Chapter Five

(Angelina's POV)

I walked quickly to class, trying to avoid the conversation Jason and I might have had. Nicole quickly caught up with me, grabbing my wrist, pulling me to a halt. "Angelina. What the fuck. Why didn't you talk to him?" She yelled, making my ear drums bleed. "Nic, you know I'm too awkward to deal with that." I blushed, walking to my locker. She stood in front of it, and facepalmed herself. "I don't care what you think Ang. That was your chance. The chances of that happening again are one in a million." "Gee, thanks for the encouraging speech Nicole." I said, rolling my eyes, and pushing past her to my locker. She sighed, and waited for me as I unpacked and grabbed my books for my morning classes. I got then, and turned around, only to hit into Madison. "God watch where you're going clutz!" He screamed, brushing himself off. A group of girls walked up to us, and I wasn't surprised to see it was their girlfriends. Which meant Tyla was there. My gag reflex was awakened when I saw what she was wearing, her skin was barely covered. She stood there, chuckling, her make up caked face scrunched up. I rolled my eyes and stood up, Jason could do so much better. "God Angelina, you're so dumb." I scoffed, feeling anger build up inside me. "Me? Dumb? Yeah, okay, coming from the chick who's in all standard classes. Put yourself in my shoes, then try calling me dumb." I walked away, Nicole following close behind me. "That. Was. AMAZING!" She side hugged me. I laughed as if it was no big deal, but I was surpised I managed to say all that. She just pisses me off severely. We walked into our Math class, sitting in our regular seats. The teacher pulled down the projector, revealing a list of partners for some project. I didn't see my name until she moved. My heart stopped and I gulped loudly when I saw who I was paired up with. Jason Smith....