Chapter Eleven

(Jason's POV)

I could see the nervousness written all over her face as I reached into my pocket. I pulled out her iPod and relief instantly washed over. "Oh my God Thank you so much I was so worried!" She took it in her hand and enveloped me into a hug. I felt the color rise on to my cheeks as I hugged her back. She quickly pulled away from me, blushing. "I'm, um, sorry, that was wrong of me..." She looked down at the ground and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. I picked her face up by her chin and smiled at her. "No, it's fine. Hey, I've got a question." "Yeah?" She blushed. "Can I uh, have your number?" I asked awkwardly. She smiled, and nodded. I handed her my iPhone, and she handed me her black slide phone. We both dialed our numbers into each other's phones, and got our phones back. I smiled, and walked back to my group. Just as I was about to talk about Ang, Tyla and her crew walked in. The mood instantly changed, it was no longer carefree and fun, it was awkward. "Hi baby." She purposely made out with me, pulling me closer. I almost gagged, and I felt weird saying it, but I wish this was Ang. I faked enthusiasm as I kissed her, but as I opened my eyes, I saw Ang standing there, hurt written all over her face. I mentally hit myself. I feel so bad...

(A/N: Sorry it's so short guise! I love you all. Time to go watch Bunheads! Eeep! Smooches <3)