Chapter Thirty *LAST CHAPTER*

(A/N: Before I started writing, I wanted to take a second to talk about the person this fan fic was written for. She's my twinnie, and just about the sweetest person you'll ever encounter. She puts the "Lina" in Jaselina, my girl Angelina. Ang, you're amazing, and Ilysm. You and Jason are truly perfect for each other, and I know you guys will be together someday. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Well, that's all. Ilysm. Smooches <3)

(Angelina's POV ; One year later)

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly.You can be the captain, and I can be your first mate. You can be the chills that I feel on our first date. You can be the hero, and I can be your sidekick. You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin', or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'. Don't know if I could ever be, without you 'cause boy you complete me. And in time I know that we'll both see, that we're all we need. 'Cause you're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry.You're the smoke to my high, and you're the one I wanna marry. 'Cause you're the one for me, for me, and I'm the one for you, for you. You take the both of us, of us, and we're the perfect two...

I walked into my house, and nearly fell when Jason popped out from the corner and surprised me. "JASON!" I yelled, gripping my heart. "I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you..." He said guitily. I chuckled, and squeezed him tight in my embrace. Jason hugged me back, and then kissed my forehead. "Happy One year beautiful." He smiled, and handed me a box. I opened it, and staring back at me was a necklace with a small, gold star charm hanging from it, an infinity sign engraved in the middle. "Oh... Jason... It's beautiful..." My hand covered my mouth as tears began to form in my eyes. "Awe baby, don't cry..." Jason giggled, and pulled me towards him, rubbing our noses together. "I'm sorry, it's just so beautiful..." I sniffled. "Like you." Jason smiled and turned me, taking the necklace in his hands. I held up my hair, and he locked it on to my neck. I dropped my hair, and spun around, connecting our lips. "Thank you, I love it." "And I love you." He smiled, and kissed my nose. My stomach erupted with butterflies, we had just recentaly started saying this to each other, and I still had to get used to it. We both kicked off our shoes and fell on to the couch, me moving into Jason's arms. I grabbed the remote, but Jason put my arm down. "I was thinking we'd just talk for awhile..." "That's fine baby." I laughed, and fell back into his chest. He rubbed my arm, and sighed. "Remember when we first met?" I blushed, and nodded. "You made me turn redder than a tomato when you smiled at me..." "And then when you fell out of your seat on the bus, and I tried to talk to you, and you like fled before I could start a conversation." Jason cracked up. I hit his arm. "Shut up..." "But, most importantly when I gave you your iPod. That's when our friendship really opened up..." Jason smiled and kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. "Baby?" I asked. "Yes?" Jason asked. "Do you, uh truly love me?" I asked. The room went silent, and I could feel my eyes welling with tears. I stood up, and blushed. "I, uh, I'm sorry, I jus-" Jason stood up and cut me off with his lips. I fell into him, and let him comfort me past my tears. Jason sat me in his lap, and looked at me, caressing my face in his hands. "Ang, what would ever make you question that I love you? You're smart, funny, beautiful... Perfect. How could I not love you? Are you crazy baby? You're the peanut to my butter, the straw to my berry... Oh yeah, and the one I wanna marry. Don't ever doubt that." Jason smirked, quoting our song. I chuckled, and he turned me around so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He connected our lips, placing his hands on my lower back. I smiled. "You make me feel like Cinderella sometimes, living out my happily ever after..." Jason kissed me once again, and smiled. "Well, you are a princess baby. My princess. But here's the thing. Our love? It's not just another Cinderella Story...."