Chapter Twenty-Two

(Mikey's POV)

I walked over to Gab and Jason, curious as to what was going on exactly. "Hey guys, what's the four one one?" "Really Mikey?" Gab laughed. I nodded. "Yes. Yes, really." "Oh God..." Gab rolled her eyes, and then burst into laughter again. "Seriously though, what is the topic of interest here? Mikey is curious." I said. I looked at Jason, who was gnawing his bottom lip intently. "Jace? What's wrong? You only do that when you're nervous..." I laughed. "Wel-" "JASON LIKES ANG AND IS GONNA ASK HER OUT TODAY." Gab cut him off. I started jumping up and down in excitement. "OH MY GODDD!" Jason slapped my head, causing me to stop jumping. I pouted. "Jason that hurt you're a meani-" "Shut up and calm down!" He said, agitated. Gab and I chuckled. He's funny when he tries to be serious. "You cannot tell anyone! I don't know if I'm actually going to do it yet..." Jason said. "Oh, trust me honey, you're asking her out. You just need some help on how to do it, right?" Gab asked. He nodded, his cheeks turning bright red. "And that is why I told Mikey. He is practically an expert at these things. With a few tips from him, you'll be set to ask Ang out." Gab smiled, satisfied with herself. "Sigh, I guess you're right. So, Mikey, any suggestions?" Jason asked. I racked my brain for something, anything that Jason could do to ask Ang out. Then it hit me. "Well, we could do it truth or dare style. Make you guys go alone somewhere, and you could ask her there." I smiled. "But, ohmy God, no that's scary! What if I screw up?" Jason asked. Gab wrapped her arms around Jason's shoulders, and smiled at him. "Jace, don't worry. You'll do fine. And, if you need any help, just give one of us a call.Okay?" He nodded, and sighed nervously. "Okay." Me and Gab started freaking out. It's official. Jaselina is going to happen tonight...