Chapter Twenty-One

(Jason's POV)

I thought about what Tyla said to me intently. Make her yours Jason. She's not going to wait forever. And I know she truly loves you. I looked over at Ang, love filling my heart. I knew deep inside I needed to make her mine, but m shyness was keeping me back. And it annoyed the heck out of me. Why can't I just be more like Mikey, or Mad, or Vin, and just be able to spit out the words "Will you go out with me" so easily? I bit on m bottom lip, annoyed. Suddenlyy, the car came to a halt, and the pier that Gab's family owned was in our view. We all excitedly got out of the car, and dropped our bags and clothes, immediately hitting the water. I smiled as I watched Ang and Gab play chicken, Ang propped on Mikey's shoulders. She is absolutely perfect. And Tyla was right. I need to make her mine. And soon....

(Gabrielle's POV)

I came up from the water after falling off Vin's shoulders and started cracking up, that was an embarassing wipeout. I looked over and saw Jason by himself, thinking intently. "I'll be right back." I placed a kiss on Vin's cheek, and swam over to Jason. "C'mon Jace! Come join the fun." I laughed. He looked at me. "Sorry, I was thinking." "As always." I chuckled. He laughed, and rolled his eyes, and began slowly swimming over to the others with me. "Hey Gab?" Jason spoke, causing me to stop. "Yeah bud?" I asked. He looked at me again intenty and bit his lip. "I, um, think I'm gonna ask Ang out today." It took everything I had for me to hold back the screams that could have escaped my mouth. "OH. MY. GOD." I said. "Shhh!" He covered my mouth. "You can't tell anyone. I don't know if I should or not." "You should Jace! She'd say yes, hands down." I said. "I know... It's not that I'm worried about. It's just, I don't know how to ask her." I smirked. "I have a few ideas up my sleeve..."