Chapter Eighteen

(Jason's POV)

Me and Mikey were playing basketball in gym. I watched Ang play from across the room, and couldn't help but smile. She was so cute oh my Gosh. "JACE! MIKEH!" Gab came running into the gym, dodging the basketballs coming her way. "Gab?" Me and Mikey both said at the same time. She stopped in front of us, and smiled. "Guess what I just didddd." "What?" I asked, beating Mikey to the mark. "I just told off Tyla. It was amazing oh my Gosh. But Jason, did you know? Tyla, she threatened Ang. So she wouldn't talk to you." Gab said. I slapped my hand to my forehead. "That's why she has been ignoring my texts! That little bitch! I'm dumping her! Where is she?" I screamed. Gab hugged me and rubbed my back. "Calm down. First, go talk to Ang. Sound good?" I sighed, and nodded. I walked over to her, just in time to see her take a shot. I caught the rebound, and smiled at her. "Hey Ang." "OH, uh can't talk right n-" "Ang, it's alright. I know about all of it. Tyla won't do anything to you. Besides, I'm um, breaking up with her." I said, cutting her off. "Really?" Ang asked. I nodded, and blushed. She smiled, and just as our conversation was about to start, Tyla walked in. I sighed, and looked at Ang. "Be right back." I walked over to Tyla, and glared at her. "J-jason...." She sniffled. I held my hand up. "Save it. I'm done with your shit. I'm breaking up with you. Kay, bye." I walked off, and smiled at Ang. She smiled back at me, and for the first time in forever I felt truly happy. I looked at her, and bit my lip. "So, where were we...."