Chapter Twenty-Three

(Angelina's POV ; Three hours later)

We all sat around the fire, roasting marshmallows and making smores. I sat closer to Jason and we both cracked up over the fact that Vinny and Gab were feeding each other smores. "They are so cute." I cooed. "Yeah they are..." Jason said, smiling at me. His eyes never left mine, and I blushed. "What?" He pulled his gaze away from mine, his face now matching my rosy red one. "Oh, uh, nothing." "Okay?" I chuckled, focusing back on my marshmallow. I held my stick carefully so the marshmallow wouldn't fall into the fire, as it had the other five times I tried. Suddenly, Mikey came up behind me, causing me to drop my stick completely. "MIKEY!" I yelled, causing him to break into laughter. "Sorry, I had to." He said, holding his stomach. I hit him, and he stopped laughing, and screamed, "WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE OH MY GOD." Everyone nodded in agreement, and the circle formed. My stomach tightened in nerves, scared to hear what was going to happen next. "Okay, Madison, truth or dare?" Mikey asked. Madison pretended to ponder what he was going to pick, although we all knew he'd pick dare. "Well, Mr. Fusco I'm gonna have to go with dare." Mikey smirked. "Okay, I dare you to sit on Vinny's lap for the rest of the game." "OH MY GOD EWH NO VINNY HAS COOTIES." Madison protested. "Gab doesn't seem to think that..." Vinny winked. "Oh my God..." Madison facepalmed. "So, are you gonna do it, or are you gonna do the consequence for not doing your dare?" Mikey laughed. Madison huffed and sat in Vin's lap. We all broke into laughter. The dares went around until it reached Jason. Mikey smirked, knowing he was going to be the person to deliver the dare. "Okay Jason, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." Jason smirked. "I dare you to go into the cabin with just Ang and stay in there for ten minutes." He smirked confidently. My cheeks turned bright red as I realized what Mikey had said. "Okay." Jason said, I could tell he was nervous too. We were escorted to the cabin, and Mikey locked the door from the outside. I went to walk towards the couch, but I tripped, and Jason caught me. I looked at him, my face turning even redder. This should be interesting...