Chapter Nineteen

(Tyla's POV)

Did that really just happen? Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. I ran out of the gym, and into the girl's bathroom. I slid down the wall, and tears streamed down my face. What just happened? You screwed shit up Tyla, that's what happened. I shook my head, and buried my face in my hands. What the fuck is wrong with me? A lot of shit, oh yeah. I wiped away the tears falling down my face, and sniffled, gathering myself together. I really need to revaluate what I'm doing. I didn't deserve Jason. Angelina does though. They would actually be really good together. A lightbulb went off in my head. I stood up,, and dusted myself off. We need to get those two together...

(Angelina's POV)

Woah. Did that really just happen? Did Jason Smith, the boy of my dreams, did he just dump Tyla for me? Oh my God. My pulse quickened as Jason stared at me, his smile and hazel eyes inviting me into a conversation with him. "I, uh, don't know what to say." I laughed, and felt the rosy color rise into my cheeks. Jason smiled. "Ang, you can talk to me. Tyla can't and won't hurt you." I nervously bit my lip, sure they weren't together anymore, but now I needed to get past my shyness and actually talk to him. What can I talk to him about? Sports? Dance? Music? My stomach turned as I opened my mouth to speak, but the bell rang before anything could come out. "I guess I'll text you later?" Jason asked, sad we couldn't talk more. "Um, yeah, I guess so." I nodded. He smiled, and ran off. I walked to the locker room, and felt my stomach tightening in nerves. This is my chance, my chance to be with Jason, and I can't even get past my shyness....