Chapter Two

(Angelina's POV)

My heart fell to my throat as I relived the past few minutes of my life. Jason Smith had talked to me. Oh my God. I tried to calm myself down, taking shallow, deep breaths. I sat down, and started freaking out, then picked up my book, taking more deep breaths. A huge smile spread across my face. Maybe today wouldn't be too bad....

(Jason's POV)

I stuffed my face as we walked down the streets with the candy we had just purchased at the store. "Did you see that girl?" Madison asked, his mouth full of starbursts. Louis chuckled. "She was gross." "She really was... She looked like a piece of trash." Mikey laughed. "Honestly, has she ever heard of a shower? I don't know how a girl like that got into a town like this." Nick said. They all looked at me, waiting for me to add something in. I sighed, and looked down at the ground. "Um... Yeah...." They stared at me curiously, but didn't question me. I sighed, and mentally hit myself. I just couldn't trash talk that girl. I have seen her in school before, and she looks like she's already struggling... Why add to her stresses? As we walked farther down the street, a group of familiar girls came into our view. I mentally cursed to myself... It was Tyla and her friends. They were he popular girls, and because we're the popular boys, we're expected to date them. I groaned as her arms hooked around my neck, but I played along and slung my arms tightly around her waist. "Hi baby." She smiled, and kissed my lips. I smiled, but when she released me, I groaned. As we stood there, the girl from the store wouldn't leave my brain. It was then that I decided, I was going to get to know this girl...