something new: Seokjin🖤

___
Before we start I want y'all to know that this is a 3sum scene. There is also a trans woman as the main lead in this oneshot. This is also probably one of the most dirtiest things I've ever written lmaooo. But let's get it.

GXGxB, opened marriage, Mafia boss Jin & y/n, dom/switch Jin! , dom! Reader, oral, fingering, degrading, praising, drinking, smoking, mentions of gore and disturbing thoughts. Also — mentions of poor mental health and confidence...sooo yeah.

READ WITH CAUTION.
___

REQUESTED BY @icy_lau

Nightclubs seemed to be a very familiar scene as of lately for the two intimidating figures sitting on the third floor on the wrap around leather couch, both of their left legs crossed over the right and looking rather professional.

It was nothing they enjoyed doing all the time. The most they got out of it was a great business deal and an even better drink which — at this point the bourbon wasn't even helping them cope with the stupidity falling from the man's voice they had been talking with.

"I promise those fools downtown have nothing on what I've gotten planned. I promise you. Already I'm just snooping through the files. This underground business will be thriving!" The man rejoiced, obviously oblivious to the mutual feelings shared between the intimidating man and woman who were just listening to his bullshit.

The woman sighed softly, her chest having a slight rise and fall from the simple gesture. The man remained stoic just as he always was.

"You're bullshitting." The man- Seokjin-said dryly.

The man before them wagged his finger sideways, shaking his head. "No no no. I'm not. Just look!" He placed his briefcase down on the glass table that sat before them. With all the loud music and shit in the club they could barely even hear what he was saying. At this point they didn't care.

The woman rolled her eyes. "Dumbass." She mumbled as she slowly brought the glass up to her lips. Just one more sip of tequila and she would be ready for another refill.

"Don't be mean, y/n." Seokjin suddenly leaned over to whisper tauntingly in her ear. Y/n rolled her eyes once more at her husband's words.

"It's not being mean. It's being honest." She said. Seokjin chuckled. She honestly was something else. But her impatience was something he could understand. At this point, Richard was being a dumbass.

They didn't see how this "underground" business would benefit them. Already, the married couple had a full city underneath this one going on right under the cop's and citizen's noses. Then again most of the cops were in on it anyways and helped them to protect all that they had.

The drugs, the weapons, the illegal sex clubs and such. It was all apart of their business. Their world. The mafia world.

It wasn't easy being married and running such a rough business. In fact, it was rather stressful. It required so much fast and tactful thinking. Almost always blood ended up getting spilled and in the end almost every outside business deal never got made.

"You're wasting our fuckin' time." Y/n sudden speaks up. Richard is shocked by her sudden outburst. He looked up, noticing she was in fact enraged.