korean psycho pt.2: Yg🖤

___
Same warnings as before. Stalker yoongi, slight sexual content.

Korean Pyscho part 2.
___

Nia's pov:

So that's how we ended up here. Yoongi banging on the other side of the door threatening my life and me trying to get him to go away.

Tears streamed down my eyes as I tried to make since of why he would even want me this badly. Why was he so...obsessed with me? This wasn't the yoongi that I remembered. This was a monster waiting to attack, waiting to get me under his claws so that he could ruin me. And I was scared shitless.

"Nia?! Open this damn door or I fucking swear I'm gonna hurt you!" I cried loudly, sniffles falling from my nose as I tried my hardest to hold the door. He was breaking through it, I could feel it coming off of the hinges.

He was way stronger than I was, and I knew that for sure. He would get to me in no time. So quickly, I moved away from the door and ran down the hall. He bursted through the door, I could hear the doorknob make contact with the wall as his footsteps could be heard behind me.

"Get back here!" He said, and I only ran faster.

I quickly entered my room, going to close the door behind me but he entered before I could. "Yoon-"

He quickly wrapped me up in his arms, snatching me up and taking me over to the bed where I thrashed to get out of his embrace. I hit at his chest, scratched at his face and tugged at his hair but somehow he only seemed to get stronger.

"Stop that shit!" He yelled, throwing me on the bed and laying on top of me. I cried, pushing at his chest as he moved his way in between my legs. "move! You sick bastard, get off of me!" I yell.

Yoongi quickly grips my wrist, pushing them over my head and into the bed so that I had no space to move away from him. I cried silent tears as his brought his lips down to skim across the skin on my neck.

"Shhh...there you go. Good girl, calm down for me." He breathed, causing me to squirm.

"You see? I just wanna talk to you baby. Just let me do that." I sniffle.

"Yoongi...y-y-you aren't in your r-right mind right now. Let me g-go." I plead.

Yoongi let's out a sarcastic chuckle, leaning up on his knees but keeping my wrist pinned down.

"Not in my right mind? Baby, I know what I'm doing. I want you. All of you." He whispered.

"And you just...you just insisted on giving yourself away. To that fucker Jung Hoseok?! Huh?!" He yelled, one hand holding the both of my wrists as the other came down to grip my jaw forcing me to look at him.

How did he know Hoseok's full name? I doubted that they even knew one another. Hoseok said he didn't even know of Yoongi, so how did Yoongi know of him?

"You gave something that belongs to me away. Without my permission. Don't you think you deserve some kind of punishment for that? Hmm?" He asked, lips coming down to meet mine. I turn my head away, causing his lips to fall against my cheek. Yoongi didn't seem to like that as he let out an animalistic growl.

"The fuck is your problem? You think I won't bend you over this fucking- you know what." He said, grabbing me up by my wrist. I gasp.

"Yoongi. Yoongi! Stop, what the hell are you doing?!" I try to move away but he only gripped tighter. "Stop fucking moving." He guides me out of the house towards his car that was parked in the driveway. He throws me inside of the passenger seat, tears fall from my eyes as he starts the engine to the car.

I go to open the door but surprise surprise - it's locked. I beat on the windows, hoping that someone would see me and help but no. As he continued to drive away we were surrounded by nothing but trees. I spot the familiar path that lead to the lake me and him used to always visit, and I feel my heart beat quicken.

"Get out of the car, Nia." He growled. I hesitantly get out of the car, following behind him as we slowly walk towards the lake. When we get there, we sit right next to the water.

"Yoongi..." I sigh, my hands shaking as I tried to chose my words wisely. I needed to think of an escape plan. I needed to get the fuck away from him before he did something way far more serious than what he was doing now.

"I-"

"Dont you like this lake? This spot? It's so peaceful." He said. I furrow my brows, turning to look at him.

"I came here all the time. Remember when we used to come here all the time? I loved those moments with you. A-and you were so ready to let that all go so easily."

My eyes trail away from his, towards the ground where i spot a big stone a few inches away from my feet. It was big enough so that if I were to hit him with It, he would be knocked out instantly.

"Did you even love me at all? Did those moments mean anything to you?"

I nod, slowly bringing my hand to the stone as Yoongi focuses on the calm waters of the lake.

"I-i loved you yoongi. I did...but I wasnt ready." I mumble, biting my lip as I pick up the stone. Yoongi scoffs, turning his head to look at me.

"You fucking liar! You didn't love me. If you did-" he is quickly cut off once i bring the stone up to hit his face, knocking him back as blood immediately starts to trickle down his forehead as he fell back into the grass.

I quickly start to run away from his body, hearing him groan snd roll around in the grass. I cut through the forest, my limbs aching but i don't stop. Tears stream from my eyes as I run, but I never look back.

I did love yoongi. I still do. But he wasn't mentally stable. He wasn't then and he damn sure isn't now. I have Hoseok, he wouldn't hurt me. And although Yoongi didn't hurt me before, in this past few month he's caused me more damage than any man ever has. And i hated how even through all of that, I hoped for him to get better.

I ran and ran, but no matter how far I went I couldn't stop thinking about one thing.

This wouldn't be the last of Min Yoongi, and I knew that for a fact.

The end.