first time: Jungkook🖤

__

Virgin kook, sexual content, fluff, mature.
__

Wet Dreamz~J. Cole

"It wasn't nothin' like that first time,
She was in my math class.
Long hair, brown skin with the fat ass..."

__

"Man I bet you can't land y/n." Taehyung clowned his friend, laughing at him as the embarrassed boy groaned. His cheeks turned a light tint of red as he listened to his friends laugh at him for being the least experienced out of his friend group. It was weird especially since the rest of them were single and Jungkook was the only one with a girl friend. He and y/n were going on their second year of college and this was their third year of being in a relationship. She didn't really have a problem with him being a virgin because it wasn't always about sex to her. Jungkook knew that. They were with each other for the love, not the sex.

Not to mention how she wasn't bothered by it because she had toys for that. She used other things to keep herself satisfied although Jungkook did catch himself feeling like a bad boyfriend because of how they never had sex.

He was just...nervous. what if he wasn't able to pleasure her how she wanted to be pleasured? What if he ended up being the worst she's ever had? These thoughts ran across his mind as he sunk back into the couch. He and y/n shared an apartment a few blocks away from the University. She was currently in classes, she would be out in another hour or so, so he was spending time with his friends.

"What do you mean I can't land her? I'm with her." Jungkook said, taking a sip from his water. Taehyung shook his head, sighing. "You just don't get it, kid."

"Oh come on Taehyung! I'm sure they've atleast did other things...right?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jungkook with a raised brow that showed how curious and hopeful he was that they actually did do other things.

Jungkook hesitated before shaking his head..he trusted that his friends wouldn't embarrass him outside of their circle. Sure they loved to clown him but Jungkook knew that they wouldn't talk about him to anyone else.

"Aw damn..." Namjoon sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"I-Im just scared, okay?! What if I'm terrible at it or what if I hurt her? O-or as far as oral goes what if I accidentally bite her or tear something? I-"

"Relax." Jin said, cutting him off with his laughter. Even though they were laughing at him he could tell that they did actually feel really bad towards the younger and also thought that his words were a tad bit adorable.

"Im sure y/n can respect it if you go at your own pace. It's not all that hard to go down on a woman. You just focus on the "soft" spots. You consider her pleasure and yours. If she wants fast then you give her fast, if she wants slow and steady then you give her slow and steady." Jungkook took in the words.

"B-But what about what I want?" He says, looking with big eyes as he actually took their words into consideration. Jimin shrugged. "It's about your pleasure as well. But it's still about her to. Not many women are able to orgasm just from dick. So oral and foreplay is a must. Trust me, it's 100 times better once the woman is feeling pleasure to." Jimin said.

"Yeah. If a woman is getting pleasured how she's supposed to then there's no limit to how nasty she can for you." Taehyung said, tapping his finger against his head as he looked at Jungkook with a mischievous glint in his eye.