friendly favor: Seulgi🤍

___
GxG, mentions of a toxic rls, fem dom! Seulgi, sub reader, praising, tribbing, oral, fingering... semi-short chapter
___

"I can make you forget about him."

"Screw that bastard." You mumbled to yourself, sniffling as you swiped your already crumbled and damp napkin under your eyes.

You had been crying for the past hour because your boyfriend of two years had just dumped you. Ironic that he was the one to break things off after getting caught cheating. That was your job.

You felt like a complete and utter dumbass. You gave your all to that man and for what? He didn't deserve you. So why were you wasting tears on him?

Your phone began to ring on side of you. Really, you weren't in much of a mood to talk. But when you looked down at the screen you seen that it was your close friend and co-worker , Seulgi.

You sighed and answered the phone, bringing it up to your ear.

"Hey, Seul." You mumbled. Your voice groggy and broken from the tears.

"Hey girly. What's wrong? You sound like you've been crying."

Of course she was able to tell through the phone. You were embarrassed to tell her the reasoning for your tears. But still, you needed someone to talk to.

"I'll explain later. Do you mind coming over? I can really use a friend right now." You said softly, tears building back up in your eyes.

"Of course. I'll be there in thirty to forty minutes." She said. You mentally praised the lord that you were blessed with such a caring and dependable friend.

"Thanks." You smile softly before you both got off the phone.

You groaned in frustration at the seemingly endless tears before standing up from the couch. You threw the napkin away in the trash before going up to take a quick shower before Seulgi arrived.

He had broken things off with you while you were at work. Which was literally the most terrible time to break things off with anyone. So, you were still dressed in your work clothes.

You grabbed nothing but an oversized shirt and boy shorts. Seulgi was a woman so you didn't mind dressing comfortable around her in your usual lounge attire for when you were around. Plus you were a little sluggish from all the crying.

You tied your curly hair up, stripped from your work attire and stepped into the warm water for a much needed shower.

~

After about twenty minutes you were done. Clean and relaxing on the couch as you waited for Seulgi to make her way to your apartment.

You flicked through the tv channels, humming to yourself. Your throat was actually pretty sore after all the crying.

The doorbell suddenly went off and you knew that was nobody other than Seulgi.

You stood up from the couch and went over to open the door. It was here standing there in joggers, a small crop top, a bomber jacket over that with a baseball cap over her long brown hair.