cam girl pt.2: Yoongi🖤

___
dom! Yoongi, sub/bratty reader, film making (wink), rough, degrading, praising, fluff (towards the end and a little at the beginning) ... this is nasty lol.

long chapter ahead.
___

The rain droplets fall against the windows of your single bedroom apartment but you paid it not mind since you were occupied by other things - other people.

"Okay okay, you go next." Yoongi said into the speaker. You giggled, kicking your feet about in the air as you pondered the next question you should ask.

"Hmmm, oh I know!" You announced.

"Would you rather get stung by a ton of bees at once or get hit by a row of cars back to back." You asked.

Yoongi pursed his lips. He was in the midst of taking a sip from his water bottle, suddenly stopping once you asked the question to look at you crazy.

"That is a very morbid would you rather." He said.

You smacked your lips playfully, smiling into the screen. "Just answer." You said.

"It depends honestly. How many cars are we talking? You never said I couldn't dodge them."
He shrugged, sipping from his water bottle.

"About five cars. All fast cars, so it'll be quick but very painful." You shrugged.

"You can die from so many bee's stinging you but if I manage to dodge the cars..." he mumbled to himself, really seeming to think this out. "Okay. I'll just go with the cars." He said in the end. 

"Yeah, same." You laughed.

You and Yoongi had managed to become friends almost two months after you guy's ... "private session". You had done it more than once seeing as he continued to make big ass donations.

He had told you that he wanted you to himself so he made it his business to up the price everything, making very tough competition out of himself. At first you seen it as unfair because all the others who wanted private videos got very upset by it.

But you later realized that nobody could make you cum like Yoongi. Despite the fact that he didn't even touch you and only ordered you around or walked you through everything. It was true that you always craved for him.

So now, instead of only talking to him over private sessions, you two did video chats. You finally got to see his full face and boy was he a fucking sight for sore eyes.

He was adorable but at the same time there was something so dark and "grown man" (other than the fact that he was a grown man) about Yoongi. He was mysterious and mature. All things you loved in a guy.

Outside of the degradation during the time you both virtually masturbated with each other, he was extremely respectful. Nice. Always complimenting you. Asking how your days as a college student were. Just being a friend.

And you did the same for him.

"There is something that I have been meaning to ask you." He said in that smooth, proper voice of his. All of his words were carefully thought out and spot on.

You knew he was South Korean. Both fluent in his native tongue and English. He too went to college but now he worked as a producer, making a shit ton of money.

You wondered why he spent all his time these days chatting with you when he could easily go out and gather any woman he wanted. He was fine as hell, loaded, kind and respectful. Sexy. Just well rounded in general.

I guess you'd never know.

"Yeah? What is it?" You asked , very eager to know what this question would be.